Setzen Sie Zeichen:
Key Account & Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
You get a lot of creative freedom right from the start and decide for yourself how your goals can best be achieved. As Germany's second-largest parcel service, we work together to ensure that every day several million parcels arrive exactly where they are expected - with our nationwide logistics network, state-of-the-art technology and over 6,000 employees.
Was Sie erwartet:
- You support the development and extension of our international footprint with a focus on clients from outside Europe
- You make contact to new clients in our global target areas as well as following up international leads and / or business requests
- In close exchange with our product and operations department, you prepare offers for new clients and subsequently convert those offers into new business
- You take part in the onboarding of new clients, and their transition into stable operation
- You will also be responsible for the account management of accounts in our department
- You lead the communication with our clients, and you liase with all necessary departments within the Hermes group to maintain and to grow our client’s portfolio
- You support the company goal to become the No. 1 partner for companies in cross-border trade to / from Europe
Was Sie mitbringen sollten:
- You have successfully completed business studies, ideally in the area of logistics / e-commerce / international trade; operational experience is an additional asset
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years working experience in Key Accounting, Business development or Consulting with a focus on the international parcel / postal market
- You are a team player and you know how to find your way around in an international environment; ideally you have spent time abroad before
- As our company language is English, you have very good English skills both written and verbal. Additional language skills are welcome.
- German is not mandatory but will be an asset, as we belong to the German Hermes group
- Besides having a strong goal and result orientation, you are known as a great communicator with strong perseverance
- You have excellent analytical skills and you convince with your systematic, independent and flexible way of working
- You strive for excellence, to always achieve the best results for your clients
Bitte bewerben Sie sich
schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer
richten Sie bitte an:
Hermes Germany GmbH
- Use of leading technologies and agile processes
- You will work for an award-winning employer whose corporate culture is characterized by open and cooperative teamwork
- Flexible working hours, home office also possible by arrangement
- Extensive training opportunities
- Staff discounts on the entire Otto Group product range
- Subsidies for the HVV-ProfiCard, pension plan, various sports and leisure activities, etc.
- Discounted and varied choice of meals in our modern canteen
The Hermes Group offers versatile jobs with long-term perspectives and daily changing challenges in a secure and future-oriented industry. Our field of work moves beyond national borders: we are an internationally active company and live a multicultural working atmosphere. We value all people equally - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Logistics moves the world - move with it!https://hermesworld-portal.rexx-systems.com/key-account-business-development-manager-mfd-eng-f646.html?agid=20