Setzen Sie Zeichen:
Customer Service Expert (m/f/d)
You get a lot of creative freedom right from the start and decide for yourself how your goals can best be achieved. As Germany's second-largest parcel service, we work together to ensure that every day several million parcels arrive exactly where they are expected - with our nationwide logistics network, state-of-the-art technology and over 6,000 employees.
Full time / part time (30 hours per week)
Was Sie erwartet:
- You are responsible for the customer service communication with our clients
- You communicate with our logistics partners to create solutions for our clients
- You support our operations team in case of invoicing and daily operational tasks
- You take part in developing our customer service processes
- You support the company goal to become the No. 1 partner in cross-border trade to / from Europe
Was Sie mitbringen sollten:
- You have strong language skills in English & German
- You are a team player and you know how to find your way around in an international environment
- You have experience in complex Excel calculations
- You have a University degree or apprenticeship in logistics, business, management or related fields
- You have 1-2 years of work experience in either logistics operations, customer service, accounting or related fields
- You want to work in an international team
Bitte bewerben Sie sich
schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer
richten Sie bitte an:
Hermes Germany GmbH
- Use of leading technologies and agile processes
- You will work for an award-winning employer whose corporate culture is characterized by open and cooperative teamwork
- Flexible working hours, home office also possible by arrangement
- Extensive training opportunities
- Staff discounts on the entire Otto Group product range
- Subsidies for the HVV-ProfiCard, pension plan, various sports and leisure activities, etc.
- Discounted and varied choice of meals in our modern canteen
The Hermes Group offers versatile jobs with long-term perspectives and daily changing challenges in a secure and future-oriented industry. Our field of work moves beyond national borders: we are an internationally active company and live a multicultural working atmosphere. We value all people equally - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Logistics moves the world - move with it!https://hermesworld-portal.rexx-systems.com/customer-service-expert-mfd-eng-f647.html?agid=20