Agile Coach (d/f/m)
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
We are a people centric company that believes in the value of having Agile Coaches available for our teams. Most of our teams follow agile methods like Kanban and Scrum and are tailored to best reach our goals in a fast-changing environment. That is why we are looking for an Agile Coach to take our teams to the next level. As an Agile Coach at RISK IDENT, you empower individuals and teams to best focus on their work by optimising team-internal as well as cross-team processes and strengthening an environment of trust.
Was Dich erwartet:
- You are part of the Servant Leadership team and together with the other Agile Coaches you coach, develop and support development teams
- You support teams in meetings like Daily Stand-Ups, Reviews, Retrospectives, Plannings, etc.
- You promote a self-organised way of working of teams
- You moderate conflicts within the teams and give creative input in finding solutions
- You strive for continuous improvement and foster a feedback friendly environment
- You function as a facilitator between the product teams and all stakeholders
Was Du mitbringen solltest:
- First relevant experience working as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach
- You are curious, creative and have a sense of humor
- You enjoy learning new things everyday and do so independently
- You communicate transparently (English is required, German is nice to have)
- You express genuine care of others and serve their needs
- You are open to feedback and strive to better yourself
- You show a high degree of responsibility for your work
Was wir dir bieten:
- The possibility to take over responsibility and to realise your own ideas - from day one
- Collaborative environment in which everyone works on eye-level
- A team of experts and helpful buddies that allows you to learn something new every day
- Very friendly and open environment
- Flexible remote work guidelines with emphasis on team alignment
- Innovation days to pursue your personal/technical growth
- Budget for conferences, trainings, etc. and access to an online learning platform
- Free choice between Windows, Linux or MacOS on powerful mobile hardware, and everything else you might need to be able to work efficiently
- Public transport & lunch allowance
- Regular workout sessions at no charge (shower in the office)
- Bike leasing via JobRad with insurance allowance
- Attractive discounts at various partner shops and gyms
- Relocation support: constant contact person, issuing documents, help with public offices, translation support, etc.
- And many more!
Bitte bewerbe dich schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer
richte bitte an:
Am Sandtorkai 50
+49 40 228 681 058
If you would like to apply, please use the application button. Your contact person is Jana Gilb (Director People & Culture). We are looking forward to your application!