In addition to our minimum requirements and the amfori BSCI Code of Conduct, the Business Partner Declaration on Sustainability includes key requirements that reflect the Otto Group’s standards for ethically correct actions and which we expect you to respect and uphold as a business partner.
Please read the Otto Group’s Business Partner Declaration on Sustainability and the associated annexes carefully and ensure that the requirements are observed and applied by you and business partners who are involved in the production of merchandise for the Otto Group as a matter of urgency.
Below you will find the Business Partner Declaration on Sustainability and its associated annexes:
• Business Partner Declaration on Sustainability
• Annex 1 – amfori BSCI Code of Conduct
• Annex 2 – Child Labour and Young Workers
• Annex 3 – Country Restrictions
• Annex 4 – Social Standards
• Annex 5 – Animal Welfare
• Annex 6 – Animal Welfare – Accepted Certificates and Standards
• Annex 7 – Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
Below you will also find procedures that must be adhered to by the business partner and the affected actors in his supply chain in the event of a violation of the requirements of the Business Partner Declaration on Sustainability (see Section 7 of the Business Partner Declaration on Sustainability).
Additional relevant documents:
• amfori Countries’ Risk Classification
If you have any questions, please get in touch with your contact person at the Otto Group company.