User Experience Designer (m/f)
Each employee in our 123 companies of the Otto Group contributes daily with innovative ideas
to bring us closer to our common goal: to become "Best in class" in all areas.
Your tasks are:
As part of our User Experience team in Berlin
, you will be responsible for the design of some of Germanys Top E-Commerce responsive web shops and apps for our brands myToys, mirapodo, ambellis and yomonda. You are part of cross-functional teams and you work closely with product managers, software developers and user experience researchers: this is your chance to design and innovate products serving millions of customers in Germany.
Our requirements are:
- You collaboratively accompany the development of our responsive shops and apps (iOS and Android Apps) throughout their complete life cycle: from the conceptualization of a new feature in wireframes and prototypes to the realisation and continuous improvement.
- You design user interfaces based on your UX-knowledge of various devices and you are responsible for the final screen design and a coherent design representation across all our shops.
- You apply user-centric thinking to come up with solutions our users love to interact with.
- You’ll be working with modular design components that are used across our plattform apps and web shops.
- You meet these daily challenges with your skills and sense of humour and help to ensure that we continuously improve the shopping experience of our customers.
- An attractive, modern workplace in the heart of Berlin
- A motivated team that welcomes innovation
- Exciting analytical challenges with large impact on our millions of customers and a great deal of personal responsibility
- The daily opportunity to develop your own strengths
- Individual development opportunities, room for new ideas and flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours for independent working and optimum compatibility of family and career
Please send your meaningful application with reference no.
Ihr Kontakt: Isabel Manrique
Potsdamer Straße 192