UX Designer *
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
As part of our User Experience team in Berlin, you will be responsible for the UX of some of Germanys Top E-Commerce responsive webshops (myToys, mirapodo and yomonda) and for our apps. You are part of cross-functional teams and you work closely with product managers, software developers and user experience designers: this is your chance to design and innovate webshops serving millions of customers in Germany.
- Be an active advisor to our Design and Product team - offering professional feedback to the team and therefore ensuring our user focused design approach
- You collaboratively accompany the design and development of our responsive shops and apps (iOS and Android Apps) throughout their complete life cycle: from the conceptualization of a new feature in wireframes and prototypes to the realisation and continuous improvement.
- You scribble user interfaces and create prototypes (with Axure or similar) based on your UX-knowledge especially on mobile
- Collect, analyze and share user behavior through lab studies, field visits, competitor analysis, benchmark studies and AB Testing.
- You interview myToys customers and observe them while they browse our shop or new prototypes
- You plan and execute these lab tests and present your findings to the product team and stakeholders
- You meet daily challenges with a sense of humour and help to ensure that we continuously improve the shopping experience of our customers
- 3+ years of professional experience in user experience research for responsive web shops (experience with native apps for iOS & Android desirable)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human-Computer Interaction, Visual Communications or relevant industry experience
- Experience in organizing and conducting semi-structured interviews/lab tests (in-House and remote)
- Outstanding knowledge of user experience/usability in mobile and ecommerce
- Proven track record in optimizing user flows within conversion funnels
- Enthusiasm for an iterative design process, driven by group feedback and communication with all stakeholders
- Ability to explain your findings and ideas in order to successfully convince and inspire all stakeholders.
- A pronounced sense of quality and eye for the creative nuances
- Experience in agile product development
- Fluent German & English spoken and written
Was wir dir bieten:
- An attractive, centrally located working space in the heart of Berlin
- Flexible working hours as well as options for mobile working for an optimal balance of family, leisure, and work
- An agile environment, defined by Scrum, Kanban, and daily Stand-Ups
- Room for your own ideas and approaches combined with open-mindedness for new technical solutions
- Motivated, skilled colleagues and teams with a good sense of humor
- Flat hierarchies with a casual, personable communication style
- A modern and open feedback culture with regular Jour Fixes
- Tech Talks, Lunch & Learns and Speaker Nights
- Employee-discounts, flatrate on drinks and numerous other benefits
* We expressly state that we kindly welcome all prospective candidates, regardless of sex, nationality, ethnicity, religion, belief, disability, age or sexual identity.
myToys.de GmbHBegeistert? Dann erlebe myToys.de und bewirb Dich jetzt bevorzugt online mit Deinen vollständigen Unterlagen inkl. Angabe Deines Gehaltswunsches.
Potsdamer Straße 192