Setzen Sie Zeichen:
Test Engineer (f/m/d)
RISK IDENT is a young and fast-growing software development company based in Hamburg, Germany. Founded in 2012, our team became one of the market leaders within fraud prevention in the German speaking market in a very short period of time. Today, RISK IDENT has a strong customer base, the majority of our customers coming from e-commerce, telecommunications and financial services. We secure more than 50 billion euros of annual turnover against fraud for our customers. We are an established start-up with an innovative SaaS business model. We have an excellent market position and are financially backed. Today, our team consists of around 70 people at our HQ in Hamburg, with every single one of them loving what they do. We are always on the lookout for new challenges and for smart people to accompany us along the way!
Online fraud is organised crime and on the rise. We want to create a world where online fraud no longer exists and that is why we develop fraud prevention products. Become the Sherlock Holmes of the web and help us build software that solves real fraud cases! In this never-ending race, we are fighting the bad guys with technology.
Was Sie erwartet:
At RISK IDENT, we work in distributed product development teams in an agile working environment. Our software developers write unit and integration tests on their own and we want to keep it that way. However, we want to challenge the status quo in order to reach the next level in QA by implementing a superordinate testing strategy. And we need your help with that!
- Come up and implement a testing strategy from scratch
- Independently implement end-to-end test journeys that define the main use cases of our product to ensure that the different product components work together
- Create and maintain automated tests using state-of-the-art technology
- Take care of deviation management
- Work closely together with the development teams
- Take ownership for QA: from requirements analysis through test plan creation to execution
- Direct report to the Director Engineering
Was Sie mitbringen sollten:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software testing
- Experience with test concepts, test case creation, and automated testing
- Strong communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- Strong team orientation and a high degree of self-organisation
- Knowledge of build and release processes, CD / CI, Jenkins, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Experience in testing JVM based applications
Was wir bieten:
- The possibility to take over responsibility and to realise your own ideas - from day one
- Collaborative environment in which everyone works on eye-level
- A team of experts that allows you to learn something new every day
- Budget for conferences, trainings, etc.
- Free choice of hardware, IDE and everything else you might need to be able to work efficiently
- Regular workout sessions at no charge (shower in the office)
- Relocation support: constant contact person, issuing documents, help with public offices, translation support, etc.
- And many more! Check out https://riskident.com/en/ for more information.
If you would like to apply, please use the application button. Your application should include:
- Your CV (PDF format)
- Motivational letter (PFD format) that describes why you want to work at RISK IDENT. Please make explicit what interests you in this position and our company
- Your desired salary (EUR gross per year)
Your contact person is Jana Gilb. We are looking forward to your application or questions!
Bitte bewerben Sie sich
schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer
richten Sie bitte an:
Am Sandtorkai 50
+49 40 228 681 058