Technical Project Manager (m/w)
Each employee in our 123 companies of the Otto Group contributes daily with innovative ideas
to bring us closer to our common goal: to become "Best in class" in all areas.
collectAI provides digitised, AI-based collection services to manage account receivables. Covering the end-to-end process from e-invoicing, dunning to debt collection it helps clients balancing between collection rates, costs and customer retention. With this, collectAI fundamentally improves the customer experience, putting the needs and behaviour of the end consumer to the centre of the service. It uses digital communication channels and payment solutions to innovate and digitise the invoicing, reminder mechanism and debt collection process. collectAI, founded in 2016, is part of Germany’s largest e-commerce retailer, the Otto Group.
Your tasks are:
As a Technical Project Manager, you will lead and manage complex integration projects by driving their entire execution to ensure their success by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline. You will be responsible for supporting the analysis, design and development of technologies to connect with our direct clients’ systems or with our strategic partners’ systems.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Manage and align the technical scope the formulation and ongoing tracking of each project working closely with the technical teams, product team and on boarding teams
- Requirement Analysis: Break down and translate complex technical and business requirements into actionable and well-understood tasks for software development
- Provide technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for client/partner engagement from definition phase through implementation.
- Clearly communicate dependencies, progress, timelines and scope to all involved stakeholders inclusive use of project plans
- Review workload, progress and tests work of development and proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans
- Be the main point of contact to clients/partners to ensure project collaboration, manage project scope and manage client expectations
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Holds regular status meetings with development team and facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
Our requirements are:
- A degree in engineering, computer science or related field or relevant experience
- 3-10 years of (project-)management experience in the IT field
- You have a track record of successful managing technical integrations or software development processes
- A broad technical understanding, especially in the fields of System integration (Webservices, APIs, ETL Processes and Data Transformation) and Web technologies (HTTP, DNS etc.).
- You are a self-starter with the confidence to deal with multiple executive levels within an organization and additionally to lead and manage various stakeholders and get things done within a project organization.
- Interpersonal, communication and planning skills along with critical thinking and good decision-making abilities
- Independence, flexibility and speed are essential for you.
- Entrepreneurial drive and the ability to attain goals in a fast-paced environment complete your profile.
- You are fluent in German and English and any further languages are appreciated.
- An international team of experienced tech and business people
- Modern working environment located in the Hafencity of Hamburg
- Self-responsibility and initiative taking
- Goal oriented company mindset with agile and self-organized teams
- Free choice of hardware
- Corporate benefits such as gym membership, shopping discounts and job ticket
We’re looking for a smart, trustworthy team member, who will enjoy the fast-paced, start-up environment. Joining our team as Technical Project Manager, you will have a unique chance to have a direct impact on our success by being part of a very strategic role for us!
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your application either in German or in English for the attention of Elda Dedja.
Please send your meaningful application with reference no.
Frau Elda Dedja
Am Sandtorkai 50