Tech Recruiter (m/f)
Each employee in our 123 companies of the Otto Group contributes daily with innovative ideas
to bring us closer to our common goal: to become "Best in class" in all areas.
Your tasks are:
As the market leader for all products for children and young families in the E-commerce sector, we are always on the lookout for new talent for our headquarters in Berlin. Help us achieve our growth goals and let’s continue to build up our biggest department, IT, together! We are looking for a Tech Recruiter (m/f) who can help expand our IT department in Berlin and Madrid. As an expert on IT positions, you know what a developer, DevOps or scrum master does and what they should bring to the table to fit into the team. You are a highly organized person, able to handle multiple tasks and projects at once. With your interpersonal skills you will be able to build long lasting relationship with our Hiring Managers in order to establish the best recruitment strategy for each role. Ideally, you are in constant contact with the different IT teams and are able to share your ideas on TechTalks, MeetUps or BootCamps to further establish myToys as an attractive tech-company on the job market.
Our requirements are:
- 2+ years of experience working either in-house or agency hiring in Tech
- Knowledge of the Tech landscape such as programming languages, frameworks, methodologies and trends
- You know where great engineers are to find and how to approach them
- Self-starter with a hands-on attitude, and confident working with stakeholders of all levels
- Highly adaptable and like to work in a flexible and dynamic environment
- Great communication and networking skills and you speak English and German fluently
- An attractive, modern workplace in the heart of Berlin
- A motivated team that welcomes innovation
- Exciting challenges with large impact on our millions of customers and a great deal of personal responsibility
- The daily opportunity to use and develop your own strengths
- Individual development opportunities, room for new ideas and flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours for independent working and optimum compatibility of family and career
Please send your meaningful application with reference no.
Ihr Kontakt: Isabel Manrique
Potsdamer Straße 192