Setze ein Zeichen:
Solutions Design & Business Development Manager (m/f) Business Development
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
Innovating the world of cross-border logistics is at the core of what we do. BorderGuru was born in 2014 out of an IT-project that should soon turn into a fully-fledged logistics solution ready to disrupt the international e-commerce market. With a diverse and dynamic team, we are driven by our vast repertoire of experience and expertise in the fields of logistics, e-commerce and IT. Whether it’s improving our IT-platform or optimizing our logistics and customs handling processes - the world of e-commerce reinvents itself each day, and so do we.
And we are not alone with our ambitions. As part of the Hermes Group, a multinational group specialised in international logistics solutions for the retail industry, we have a powerful partner behind us. And as Hermes is a subsidiary of the Otto Group, one of the largest B2C online retailers in the fashion and lifestyle category worldwide, you could say we even have e-commerce on our side!
What else makes us special?
We are a team of 30+ highly international people, who have fun at work and who want to see the company grow and be successful. We have nice perks and benefits that makes working for us even more fun.
We are now looking for a Solutions Design & Business Development Manager (m/f) with excellent Chinese communication skills to support our Hamburg team.
Was dich erwartet:
- You are responsible for the development and expansion of our solutions and product portfolio in an international environment as well as support of sales & business development activities
- You independently take over client projects up to the operational implementation
- You develop solution designs for complex business demands for your customers
- You are responsible for the process architecture, client setup and further client support
- You support our sales team in terms of acquiring new customers in existing and new markets
Was du mitbringen solltest:
- You have successfully completed your business studies; ideally in the area of logistics/trade/strategy
- You have a minimum of 3 years working experience in sales, business development or consulting
- Besides having a strong goal and result orientation, you are known to be a great communicator with strong perseverance
- You have excellent analytical skills and you convince with your systematic, independent and flexible way of working
- You are a team player and you know how to find your way around in an international environment; ideally you have spent some time abroad yourself
- Your Chinese and English are business fluent and you know how to work with MS-Office
Was wir dir bieten:
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
- You will be part of a fast-growing company
- We offer you long-term perspective and an environment with flat hierarchies and the opportunity to implement your own ideas
- We have strong international partners
- We offer flexible working hours
- Best of two worlds: Startup environment backed with corporate advantages by the Otto Group
- Additionally, we offer the HVV Profi Card, private pension schemes, free fruits and drinks
Bitte bewerbe dich schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer
richte bitte an:
Human Resources Management
+49 40 22616280
Have we caught your attention? Great!
We are looking forward to receiving your application indicating your availability and salary requirements.