(Senior) User Experience Designer *
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
As part of our User Experience team in Berlin, you will be responsible for the design of some of Germanys Top E-Commerce responsive web shops and apps for our brands myToys, mirapodo and yomonda. You are part of cross-functional teams and you work closely with product managers, software developers and user experience researchers: this is your chance to design and innovate products serving millions of customers in Germany.
- You collaboratively accompany the development of our responsive shops and apps (iOS and Android Apps) throughout their complete life cycle: from the conceptualization of a new feature in wireframes and prototypes to the realisation and continuous improvement.
- You design user interfaces based on your UX-knowledge of various devices and you are responsible for the final screen design and a coherent design representation across all our shops.
- You apply user-centric thinking to come up with solutions our users love to interact with.
- You’ll be working with modular design components that are used across our plattform apps and web shops.
- You meet these daily challenges with your skills and sense of humour and help to ensure that we continuously improve the shopping experience of our customers
- Multiple years of professional experience as a UX/UI Designer for responsive web shops (experience with native apps for iOS & Android desirable)
- Outstanding knowledge of user experience/usability in mobile and ecommerce
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Visual Communications, or other design field, or relevant industry experience
- Excellent knowledge and routine handling of common design/wireframing and prototyping tools (Sketch, Zeplin, Principle, Balsamiq, Axure, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Experience in the specification of UI design patterns
- A good eye for the creative nuances of screen designs
- Enthusiasm for an iterative design process, driven by group critique and communication with all stakeholders
- Ability to explain your designs and ideas in order to successfully convince and inspire all stakeholders.
- A pronounced sense of quality and enjoyment solving complex problems
- Experience in agile product development
- Fluent English spoken and written (German is a plus but no must)
Was wir dir bieten:
- Organized and structured onboarding by colleagues who are familiar with our product
- An interesting job in and with an agile development team
- Motivated colleagues who want to move things and make a difference
- An open culture in which your feedback is desired
- Great technical freedom of design in cooperation with the team and according to your professional development
- To relax between concentrated programming, a kicker table, a ping-pong table or our rooftop terrace with a view over Berlin and the "Marktplatz" are waiting for you to chill out or exchange ideas with colleagues.
* We expressly state that we kindly welcome all prospective candidates, regardless of sex, nationality, ethnicity, religion, belief, disability, age or sexual identity.
MYTOYS GROUPBegeistert? Dann erlebe myToys.de und bewirb Dich jetzt bevorzugt online mit Deinen vollständigen Unterlagen inkl. Angabe Deines Gehaltswunsches.
Potsdamer Straße 192