(Senior) UX Designer (f/m/d)
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
collectAI is a software platform for intelligent receivables management, using digital, AI-based payment services. We offer digital invoices, intelligent receivables management and White-Label payment pages. The smart technology flexibly optimizes the goals of increased collection rates, cost reduction and customer loyalty, while combining digital communication channels with multiple payment methods.
We are looking for an experienced UX Designer (f/m/d) to join our product management team consisting of 4 product owners. Together with them and our agile software development teams, you design user interfaces for B2B users, as well as customer-facing white label payment solutions.
Was dich erwartet:
Your key responsibilities:
- Support the product owners in the product discovery phase and decision making.
- Closely collaborate with stakeholders and product owners to create good design solutions with user-centered ideation techniques.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, mockups and other artifacts that describe how the interface looks and behaves.
- Organize feedback sessions with developers to gather their input for the design and its implementation difficulty.
- Support developers through the implementation process, provide feedback on the interface and ensure the quality of the interface and interactions.
- Ensure consistent look & feel of the product.
- Conduct UX research in the B2BC environment
Was du mitbringen solltest:
Your experience and mindest:
- You have excellent knowledge working with the following or similar design tools: Invision, Sketch, Axure, Figma, etc.
- You have a general understanding of HTML and CSS in order to be on the same page with developers.
- During your career as a UX designer you have:
- Created designs for various devices and responsive layouts.
- Built User Interfaces for B2B applications.
- Supported in defining a MVP and prioritized UX/UI features.
- Worked at least 3 years in an agile environment
- Ideally you also have
- Working experience in fintech, payments or e-commerce
- You are proficient in English writing and spoken language, German is a plus.
- You thrive to find good design solutions balancing business goals, user needs, and technical possibilities.
- Your get-things-done mentality ensures fast delivery and short feedback cycles.
- With your excellent communication skills, you convey your design understanding and expectations to software developers, fostering a UX mindset. You also like working in a team with different nationalities.
- You are both: good at designing new experiences as well as iterating on the existing ones.
Was wir dir bieten:
What we offer:
- An international team of experienced tech and business people
- Modern working environment located in the Hafencity of Hamburg
- Self-responsibility and encouragement to implement your own ideas
- Goal oriented company mindset with agile and self-organized teams
- Well-funded and part of Germany’s largest online retailer, the Otto Group
- Free choice of hardware and IDE
- Corporate benefits such as gym membership, shopping discounts and job ticket
- German class at no charge
Bitte bewerbe dich schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer
richte bitte an:
collect Artificial Intelligence GmbH
Am Sandtorkai 50
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your application either in German or in English for the attention of Florian Arrow. We are looking forward to hear from you :)