Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
The infrastructure we operate in two data centers and three locations is the foundation all our colleagues build on. In order for us to continue to grow successfully, we need your experience in the areas of networking, servers and automation. In addition to data center operations, it is also important to not only keep things running in the office (and remotely), but to also further enhance and improve our IT infrastructure. Our team is also responsible for classic internal user administration and support.
If you are looking for a motivated and passionate team that works as an internal IT service provider in a fast growing company, we should talk!
Was Dich erwartet:
- Operation and documentation of the network and server infrastructure
- Analysis, troubleshooting and support in the event of network or server related incidents
- Contact person for colleagues regarding all IT related questions
- Participation in planning, conception and design of the network
- Monitoring of the network and server infrastructure as well as participation in our shared on-call service
Was Du mitbringen solltest:
- Completed studies in the field of computer science or related studies, or comparable practical experience in the field of IT
- Several years of professional experience in operating Linux servers
- Very good network knowledge with several years of experience
- Good knowledge of storage and virtualization (KVM, VMware)
- Good knowledge in automation (Ansible) and scripting
- Experience in the implementation of IT projects
- Basic knowledge of German and good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
Was wir dir bieten:
- The possibility to take over responsibility and to realise your own ideas - from day one
- Collaborative environment in which everyone works on eye-level
- A team of experts and helpful buddies that allows you to learn something new every day
- Very friendly and open environment
- Generous remote work guideline with emphasis on team alignment
- Bi-weekly innovation days to pursue your personal / professional growth
- Offer of internal and external coaching sessions
- Budget for conferences, trainings, etc. and access to an online learning platform
- Social Days, i.e. paid time off for volunteer work on a project close to your heart
- Public transport & lunch allowance
- Regular workout sessions at no charge (shower in the office)
- Bike leasing via JobRad with insurance allowance
- Attractive discounts at various partner shops and gyms
- Relocation support: constant contact person, issuing documents, help with public offices, translation support, etc.
- And many more!
Bitte bewerbe dich schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer
richte bitte an:
Am Sandtorkai 50
+49 40 228 681 058
Help us to take RISK IDENT to the next level and to bring us one step further towards our vision of creating a world where online fraud no longer exists! For additional information check out our website. If you would like to apply, please use the application button. Your application should include your CV (PDF format) and desired salary (EUR gross per year). Your contact person is Katja Schimborski (HR Manager). We are looking forward to your application!