Senior Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
As a Senior Software Engineer (m/f/d) you will join a team within our Shop IT department that will transform the checkout in 2021 into a modern software system consisting of micro services and continue the migration to the AWS Cloud. As a strong team player, you will need to take responsibility for individual tasks and sub-projects for the restructuring and further development of the checkout area. You will have many opportunities to work with the team to shape and drive our new platform.
- Extensive experience with Java 8, Spring and a deep understanding of RESTful APIs, JPA / Hibernate
- Good knowledge with testing frameworks e.g. JUnit and Mockito or similar.
- Practical experience with Docker, Kubernetes, AWS and infrastructure as code (Terraform, Cloud formation, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of services based architecture
- Worked in agile teams and will help to continuously improve our work and processes
- Basic understanding messaging middleware
Was wir dir bieten:
- A demanding and interesting role with a lot of autonomy, responsibility, and individual training opportunities
- Truly flexible working hours and self-reliant work for an optimal compatibility of family and job
- A great working environment in one of the largest e-Commerce Companies of Germany
- An open-minded working culture that allows your talent and personality to fit in
- A comfortable atmosphere with highly-motivated and competent team members
- Daily opportunities to play your strengths and evolve professionally
myToys.de GmbHBegeistert? Dann erlebe myToys.de und bewirb Dich jetzt bevorzugt online mit Deinen vollständigen Unterlagen inkl. Angabe Deines Gehaltswunsches.
Potsdamer Straße 192