Senior Software Engineer (f/m/d)
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
We are a Hamburg-based FinTech company that empowers enterprise customers with a software platform for digitising end-customer invoices and dunning processes.
Based on artificial intelligence, we combine digital communication channels with a variety of payment methods. Our mission is to use smart technology to make the previously analogue payment processes for customers and companies intelligent and convenient.
With our comprehensive software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution, we optimise the customer journey of customers of banks, e-commerce and mobility companies, energy providers, insurers and telecommunications providers, among others, with industry-specific, innovative features.
Founded in 2016 in the innovation incubator of Otto Group Digital Solutions, we are part of Europe's largest e-commerce group, the Otto Group.
We want to continue to grow sustainably in the coming years and are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (m/f/d) to support our tech team in Hamburg and redefine the market for digital receivables management together with us.
Was Dich erwartet:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our international team. You will be responsible to scale the collectAI platform to the next level, shape and design the architecture of our white label products and be part of our self-organzing, agile development team.
Was Du mitbringen solltest:
- At least 3 years of professional experience with software development
- You write automated tests and and aim for clean code
- Strong team player and problem solver with a hands-on mindset
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Experience with distributed systems (microservices)
- Docker and Kubernetes are no unknowns to you
- Exposure to / or interest in Golang
Was wir dir bieten:
- You will become part of our international team of experienced technology and business experts.
- A modern working environment in Hamburg's Hafencity with the inspiring flair of a fast growing start-up and innovative product development.
- A professionally challenging industry environment as well as active knowledge transfer and best practice exchange within the team.
- A high degree of personal responsibility from day one and freedom to realize your own ideas.
- A value driven company mindset, with self-organizing agile teams.
- Well-funded and part of Germany’s largest online retailer, The Otto Group.
- Corporate benefits such as gym membership and shopping discounts as well as public transport ticket, food offers and company events.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your application either in German or in English for the attention of Andreas Taube.
Bitte bewerbe dich schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer
richte bitte an:
collect Artificial Intelligence GmbH