(Senior) Software Engineer (f/m/d) IT
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
collectAI provides digitised, AI-based collection services to manage account receivables. Covering the end-to-end process from e-invoicing and dunning to debt collection. With a clear focus on helping clients balance between collection rates, costs and customer retention. Fundamentally improving the customer experience, putting the needs of the end-consumer at the centre of the service. We do this by using digital communication channels and payment solutions to innovate and digitise the invoicing, dunning and debt collection processes. Founded in 2016, collectAI is part of Otto Group, Germany’s largest e-commerce retailer.
Was dich erwartet:
We are looking for an experienced (Senior) Software Engineer to join our international team. You will design, build, monitor and maintain microservices and actively contribute in the shaping and optimization of our system architecture. You will also be able to bring your own ideas and creative engineering mindset, and be part of our self-organizing, agile development team.
Was du mitbringen solltest:
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience with backend development
- You are a strong team player and problem solver with a hands-on mindset
- You are able to produce production quality code to run in a microservice landscape
- You have hands-on experience with TDD and BDD development practices
- You take ownership and constantly improve the landscape surrounding you
- You have designed, built and monitored RESTful APIs before
- You have experience and/or interest in our tech stack: Node.js / Golang, Postgres, React, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- You are fluent in English, any further languages are appreciated
Was wir dir bieten:
- An international team of experienced tech and business people
- Modern working environment located in the Hafencity of Hamburg
- Self-responsibility and encouragement to realize your own ideas
- Goal oriented company mindset with agile and self-organized teams
- Well-funded and part of Germany’s largest online retailer, The Otto Group
- Free choice of hardware and IDE
- Corporate benefits such as gym membership, shopping discounts and job ticket
- German class at no charge
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply on our website for the attention of Andreas Taube.
Bitte bewerbe dich schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer
richte bitte an:
collect Artificial Intelligence GmbH