Setzen Sie Zeichen:
Senior Scala Engineer/ Senior Data Engineer (m/f/d)
RISK IDENT is a young and fast-growing software development company based in Hamburg, Germany. Founded in 2012, our team became one of the market leaders within fraud prevention in a very short period of time. Today, RISK IDENT has a strong customer base, the majority of our customers coming from e-commerce, telecommunications and financial services. We secure more than 50 billion euros of annual turnover against fraud for our customers. We are an established start-up with an innovative SaaS business model. Our target markets are Europe and the United States. We have an excellent market position and are financially backed. Today, our team consists of around 70 people at our HQ in Hamburg, with every single one of them loving what they do. We are always on the lookout for new challenges and for smart people to accompany us along the way!
Online fraud is organised crime and on the rise. We want to create a world where online fraud no longer exists and that is why we develop fraud prevention products. Become the Sherlock Holmes of the web and help us build software that solves real fraud cases! In this never-ending race, we are fighting the bad guys with technology!
As a Senior Scala Engineer (m/f/d) you will help us to build and maintain our machine learning platform. At RISK IDENT, we make extensive use of data-collection, processing and machine learning algorithms to help our clients from e-commerce and financial services to detect fraudulent activities in their domain. You will be responsible for building and improving our platform to achieve this goal as part of our engineering and analytics team. If you have practical experience with data engineering and machine learning and a passion for building production-level analytics applications, you might be the perfect candidate for us!
Was Sie erwartet:
- Design and implementation of software components for training, evaluation, and deployment of statistical models, graphs and machine learning algorithms
- Setting up the data processing pipelines to feed these ML algorithms
- Work together with other teams to integrate the ML platform with the other software components
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest developments in the field of data processing and applied ML to make sure our pipelines and algorithms remain state of the art
- Supporting the integration, release and deployment process
- Bringing in your ideas of how to improve our software by new technologies
Was Sie mitbringen sollten:
- Thorough experience in Scala and the related technology stack (functional programming skills and knowledge of related libraries, e.g. Scala or Cats is a plus)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software development
- Experience with applying statistical models, graphs and machine learning algorithms
- Experience in processing large volumes of data, in particular NoSQL and stream processing technologies such as MongoDB, Apache Kafka or Apache Spark
- Working experience in Docker/Kubernetes/Jenkins is a plus
- Ability to communicate in an open, constructive and friendly manner
- Good English language skills (we have an international team, German is not required)
Was wir bieten:
- The possibility to take over responsibility and to realize your own ideas - from day one
- The chance to play an active role in shaping our growing startup
- Flat hierarchies and short decision making processes
- A team of experts that allows you to learn something new every day
- Budget for conferences, trainings, etc.
- Free choice of hardware, IDE and everything else you might need to be able to work efficiently
- Public transport allowance
- Lunch allowance
- Language classes (German and English) at no charge as well as regular team events
- Regular workout sessions at no charge outside the office (shower in the office)
- Attractive discounts at various partner shops and gyms
- Very modern and nice offices in Hamburg’s HafenCity where you also find a soccer and ping pong table, all kind of drinks and organic fruits at no charge and everything you need to feel comfortable!
- Relocation support: constant contact person, issuing documents, help with public offices, translation support, etc.
If you would like to apply, please use the application button. Your application should include:
- your CV (PDF format)
- motivational letter (that describes why you want to work at RISK IDENT. Please make explicit what interests you in this position and our company)
- your desired salary (EUR gross per year)
Your contact person is Frieda Martens-Schmidt (HR Manager). We are looking forward to your application!
Bitte bewerben Sie sich
schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer
richten Sie bitte an:
Am Sandtorkai 50
040 22868 1054