Senior R&D Data Scientist (f/m/d)
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
collectAI is a software platform for intelligent receivables management, using digital, AI-based payment services. We offer digital invoices, intelligent receivables management and White-Label payment pages. The smart technology flexibly optimizes the goals of increased collection rates, cost reduction and customer loyalty, while combining digital communication channels with multiple payment methods.
Was dich erwartet:
We are looking for an accomplished, motivated and self-driven data scientist to advance our AI solutions. As a lead, you will be responsible for incubating data driven business ideas and drive them to resolution. You will follow agile and scrum development methods to manage all phases of the data product life cycle. Cultivating technical ideas to audiences of different disciplines with relish is a plus. As a member of our multi-cultural team, you will be working on innovative, highly scalable and exciting projects. Dedication to staying current with emerging technologies, applications, methodologies, utilizing existing knowledge and technical expertise to develop innovative solutions is a must.
Was du mitbringen solltest:
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics or a related field
- Strong understanding of the state of the art AI techniques
- Hands on experience productizing real-world AI/ML applications
- Experience turning data into insights and knowledge
- Solid Python skills
- A strong background in statistics and mathematics
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with SQL and relational databases
Nice to have:
- Prior experience working in software engineering environment
- Commitment to high engineering and coding standards
- Ability to thrive in situations where time management and efficiency are crucial
- Passion for working in a collaborative environment where team-work is crucial
- Communication and driving products to resolution skills are required
- Good understanding of new feature development impact on product and business
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
Was wir dir bieten:
What we offer:
- An international team of experienced tech and business people
- Modern working environment located in the Hafencity of Hamburg
- Self-responsibility and encouragement to realize your own ideas
- Goal oriented company mindset with agile and self-organized teams
- Well-funded and part of Germany’s largest online retailer, The Otto Group
- Free choice of hardware and IDE
- Corporate benefits such as gym membership, shopping discounts and job ticket
- German class at no charge
Bitte bewerbe dich schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer
richte bitte an:
collect Artificial Intelligence GmbH
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your application either in German or in English for the attention of Mirko Schuh to email@example.com.