(Senior) Project Manager (f/m/d)
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
collectAI provides digitised, AI-based collection services to manage account receivables. Covering the end-to-end process from e-invoicing and dunning to debt collection. With a clear focus on helping clients balance between collection rates, costs and customer retention. Fundamentally improving the customer experience, putting the needs of the end-consumer at the centre of the service. We do this by using digital communication channels and payment solutions to innovate and digitise the invoicing, dunning and debt collection processes. Founded in 2016, collectAI is part of Otto Group, Germany’s largest e-commerce retailer.
About the Job:
As a Project Manager, you will manage projects with our clients by driving the implementation of our onboardings and adhering to standards of scope, budget, and timeline. You will be responsible for supporting and consulting our clients for suitable and creative solutions but as well you will coordinate internally and externally the fulfillment of these solutions.
Was dich erwartet:
- Manage and align the project scope and progress working closely with the clients, technical teams, product team and on-boarding teams.
- Delivers projects to contracted service levels and within defined targets whilst maintaining and developing client satisfaction.
- Clearly communicate dependencies, progress, timelines and scope to all involved stakeholders.
- Be the main point of contact to clients to ensure a successful project by advising and consulting our clients and managing their expectations, identify opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Monitor project progress continuously and minimize the deviations from scope, budget and timeline.
- Hold regular status meetings with involved team and facilitate team and client meetings effectively.
- Assist sales team in onboarding workshops when needed, but as well manage internal improvements when identified.
- Seek innovative ways to expand the business scope of projects and to manage the cost base.
Was du mitbringen solltest:
- 5-10 years of (project-)management experience in the tech environment, startup or consulting.
- You have a track record of successfully managing projects with major players in any of the following fields: banking, energy, e-commerce, telecommunication etc.
- You are a self-starter with the confidence to deal with multiple executive levels within an organization and additionally to lead and manage various stakeholders and get things done within a project organization.
- Strong business acumen, with proven ability to leverage the business value of the projects and quickly come up to speed in new business areas.
- Entrepreneurial drive and the ability to attain goals in a fast-paced environment complete your profile.
- Independence, flexibility and speed are essential for you.
- You bring excellent verbal and written communications skills and excellent presentation abilities.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- Proficient in Keynote, Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills, Google Tools
Was wir dir bieten:
- An international team of experienced tech and business people
- Modern working environment located in the Hafencity of Hamburg
- Self-responsibility and encouragement to realize your own ideas
- Goal oriented company mindset with agile and self-organized teams
- Well-funded and part of Germany’s largest online retailer, The Otto Group
- Free choice of hardware and IDE
- Corporate benefits such as gym membership, shopping discounts and job ticket
- German class at no charge
Bitte bewerbe dich schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer
richte bitte an:
collect Artificial Intelligence GmbH
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your application either in German or in English for the attention of Elda Dedja.