(Senior) Frontend Developer *
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
As a (Senior) Frontend Developer *, yourself and a newly formed team within our Shop IT department are responsible for the restructuring and further development of our checkout area. Your responsibilities include redeveloping web services and functionalities for the checkout and migrating existing applications to the AWS cloud. You’ll accompany the cloud migration with your previous experience and the knowledge you’ll gain, and support the team with your own ideas and concepts of a microservice architecture within the AWS cloud.
- You have experience in agile software development with SCRUM / Kanban and to you, the SCRUM values are not just guidelines on a piece of paper
- You preferably have experience in developing microservices in, or migrating to, AWS
- You have expertise in testing frameworks (e.g. WebdriverIO or JEST) and build tools (e.g. Webpack or Gulp)
- You have basic knowledge in shell Scripting
- A fast and secure deployment process and CI / CD are important to you
- IT security compliance (within your area of responsibility) is as natural to you as clean code, as a prerequisite for sustainably high-quality software development, and self-driven control initiatives
- You have an information technology background (IT specialist or university degree) or are a lateral entrant with relevant multi-year professional experience in web / e-commerce development
Was wir dir bieten:
- Organized and structured onboarding by colleagues who are familiar with our product
- An interesting job in and with an agile development teamMotivated colleagues who want to move things and make a difference
- An open culture in which your feedback is desired
- Exciting projects within the restructuring of our checkout and migration to AWS
- Great technical freedom of design in cooperation with the team and according to your professional development
- To relax between concentrated programming, a kicker table, a ping-pong table or our rooftop terrace with a view over Berlin and the "Marktplatz" are waiting for you to chill out or exchange ideas with colleagues.
Curious? Then get to know us. Take a look at our career site and apply direct online. We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact person: Maximilian Schlutter
* We expressly state that we kindly welcome all prospective candidates, regardless of sex, nationality, ethnicity, religion, belief, disability, age or sexual identity.
MYTOYS GROUPBegeistert? Dann erlebe myToys.de und bewirb Dich jetzt bevorzugt online mit Deinen vollständigen Unterlagen inkl. Angabe Deines Gehaltswunsches.
Potsdamer Straße 192