(Senior) ETL Developer (f/m/d)
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
collectAI is a software platform for intelligent receivables management, using digital, AI-based payment services. We offer digital invoices, intelligent receivables management and White-Label payment pages. The smart technology flexibly optimizes the goals of increased collection rates, cost reduction and customer loyalty, while combining digital communication channels with multiple payment methods.
Was dich erwartet:
We are looking for an experienced, initiator and self-driven ETL developer specializing in building, optimizing and maintaining efficient data pipelines. As a member of our multi-cultural team, you will be working on innovative, highly scalable and exciting projects. Passion for exploring different product processes beyond integration pipeline and utilizing existing knowledge and technical expertise to develop innovative solutions is a must.
Was du mitbringen solltest:
- Assume ownership of customer integration lifecycle
- Draft integration plans in conjunction with different stakeholders
- Design, implement and optimize data pipelines to fit customer needs
- Continuous process optimization to increase efficiency and scale
- Root cause analysis, bug fix and incident management skills
- Good knowledge of Talend (or any other kind of ETL tool)
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with SQL and relational databases
- Experience with AWS and cloud deployments
- Commitment to high product standards with an eye on delivery time
- Communication, Teamwork and driving solutions to production
- Follow agile practices across the whole process lifecycle
- Hands on independent work attitude with minimum supervision is required
- Assume responsibility for the technical tasks and deliverables for a particular project
Was wir dir bieten:
What we offer:
- An international team of experienced tech and business people
- Modern working environment located in the Hafencity of Hamburg
- Self-responsibility and encouragement to realize your own ideas
- Goal oriented company mindset with agile and self-organized teams
- Well-funded and part of Germany’s largest online retailer, The Otto Group
- Free choice of hardware and IDE
- Corporate benefits such as gym membership, shopping discounts and job ticket
- German class at no charge
Bitte bewerbe dich schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer
richte bitte an:
collect Artificial Intelligence GmbH
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your application either in German or in English for the attention of Mirko Schuh to email@example.com.