Senior Data Engineer (m/f/d)
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
We are a Hamburg-based FinTech company that empowers enterprise customers with a software platform for digitising end-customer invoices and dunning processes.
Based on artificial intelligence, we combine digital communication channels with a variety of payment methods. Our mission is to use smart technology to make the previously analogue payment processes for customers and companies intelligent and convenient.
With our comprehensive software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution, we optimise the customer journey of customers of banks, e-commerce and mobility companies, energy providers, insurers and telecommunications providers, among others, with industry-specific, innovative features. Founded in 2016 in the innovation incubator of Otto Group Digital Solutions, we are part of Europe's largest e-commerce group, the Otto Group.
We are looking for an accomplished, motivated and self-driven senior data engineer (f/m/d) specializing in the use of agile and scrum development methods to manage all phases of the application software product life cycle. Dedication to staying current with emerging technologies, applications, methodologies, utilizing existing knowledge and technical expertise to develop innovative solutions is a must.
Was Dich erwartet:
- Taking project ideas from design to implementation.
- Assuming leadership and responsibility for the technical tasks and deliverables for a particular project.
- Developing solutions that are highly scalable, but easy to maintain.
- Contributing to the engineering team's culture of high code quality.
- Assisting Project Manager in project planning and estimating of project score items.
- Agile, Scrum, test driven development and unit testing.
Was Du mitbringen solltest:
- Excellent programming skills and fluency in Python
- Experience with AWS, cloud deployments, DevOps
- Committed to high engineering standards
- Experience in object oriented programming
Nice to have:
It would be appreciated if you have already:
- Gained experience in tuning and scaling a big application.
- A Data Engineering background.
- An interest in Data Pipelines.
- A certain familiarity with SQL and relational databases.
- Gained experience as a Fullstack Developer.
- You find and maintain the right balance in delivering fast and delivering quality.
- As a team player, open communication and "getting things done" are part of your professional values.
- You love to be hands on as well as designing, coding and reviewing features.
- You measure your features and their impact on platform and business.
- You are able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- You are intrinsically motivated to learn new things and bring the team forward.
Was wir dir bieten:
- You will become part of our international team of experienced technology and business experts.
- A modern working environment in Hamburg's Hafencity with the inspiring flair of a fast growing start-up and innovative product development.
- A professionally challenging industry environment as well as active knowledge transfer and best practice exchange within the team.
- A high degree of personal responsibility from day one and freedom to realize your own ideas.
- A value driven company mindset, with self-organizing agile teams.
- Well-funded and part of Germany’s largest online retailer, The Otto Group.
- Corporate benefits such as gym membership and shopping discounts as well as public transport ticket, fresh fruits and company events.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your application either in German or in English for the attention of Mirko Schuh.
Bitte bewerbe dich schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer
richte bitte an:
collect Artificial Intelligence GmbH