(Senior) Data Engineer (d/f/m)
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
As a (Senior) Data Engineer (d/f/m) at RISK IDENT, you will be working closely with our product teams. You will help to develop the machine learning backend services for our products, written mainly in Scala.
Based on a scalable platform for real-time data processing, insights and models are turned into the production code that forms the backbone of our fraud prevention solutions. This role combines data science and engineering skills, with a very strong focus on the latter. If you have practical experience with data engineering and machine learning and a passion for building production-level analytics applications, you might be the perfect candidate for us!
Was Dich erwartet:
- Designing and implementing software components for training, evaluation, and deployment of statistical models and machine learning algorithms, as well as machine learning model life cycle management
- Supporting our hybrid cloud strategy by creating on-premise and cloud services for analytical use cases
- Working together with our Data Science team to develop and integrate new approaches for fraud detection
- Development and maintenance of our main software components
- Supporting the integration, release and deployment process
- Bringing in your ideas of how to improve our software with new technologies
Was Du mitbringen solltest:
- ou have experience with implementing statistical models and machine learning algorithms
- You have experience in processing large volumes of data, in particular, NoSQL and stream processing technologies such as MongoDB, Kafka, Spark Structured Streaming
- Your knowledge in at least one of these languages is strong: Scala, Kotlin, Java or Clojure
- You have hands-on experience in creating and maintaining cloud solutions (e.g. Databricks, AWS, GCP, ...)
- You are experienced in working with common build tools and testing frameworks
- You’re on top of state-of-the-art data processing technologies and machine learning libraries, e.g. scikit-learn, H2O, Spark ML
- Bonus points for experience with data exploration and analysis, e.g. with Python and/or R
- Theoretical background in data mining, pattern recognition, information retrieval, and machine learning is a plus
- You are a communicative team player who likes to discuss ideas openly and constructively
- You have very good English language skills (we are an international team, German is not required!)
Was wir dir bieten:
- The possibility to take over responsibility and to realise your own ideas - from day one
- Collaborative environment in which everyone works on eye level
- A team of experts and helpful buddies that allows you to learn something new every day
- Very friendly and open environment
- Flexible remote work guideline with emphasis on team alignment
- Innovation days to pursue your personal/technical growth
- Budget for conferences, trainings, etc. and access to an online learning platform
- Free choice between Linux or MacOS on powerful mobile hardware, and everything else you might need to be able to work efficiently
- Public transport & lunch allowance
- Regular workout sessions at no charge (shower in the office)
- Bike leasing via JobRad with insurance allowance
- Attractive discounts at various partner shops and gyms
- Relocation support: constant contact person, issuing documents, help with public offices, translation support, etc.
- And many more!
Bitte bewerbe dich schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer
richte bitte an:
Am Sandtorkai 50
040 22868 1057
For more information check out our website. If you want help us to take our products to the next level, please send us your documents using the "apply” button. Your contact person is Katja Schimborski (HR Manager). We are looking forward to your application!