Senior Data/DevOps Engineer | Python, JVM, Go | Team JARVIS (f/m/d)
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
Drive the future of e-commerce: Search @ otto.de is growing rapidly and needs you! We invest in new technologies, and in the further development of our platform otto.de in order to become the best e-commerce search in Germany.
Ranking products in the most relevant order for our customers is the goal of team Jarvis. State-of-the-art data science models help us to find the most relevant out of over 4 million products for each search term. We share a love for pairing, trying out new technologies, playing fun (remote) games together and, as our team name suggests, the Marvel Universe. You will join a team with passion for innovation and building good products and a lot of fun!
Our Tech Stack:
- Python | Apache Spark | AWS | Terraform | Linux
Was Dich erwartet:
- Design and develop high performance data pipelines and APIs
- Build and maintain automated, scalable and distributed systems in our cloud infrastructure
- Be a quality advocate in the team and set a good example by writing clean, readable and maintainable code
- Be part of a cross-functional team making use of Agile Methodologies such as Kanban, Pair Programming, and Test-Driven Development
You are not sure if the position suits you? - We will be happy to put you in touch with Andrea Schütt or Hendrik Wimmer from the department. Would you like to get to know how your future team and your workplace operate? You will have the opportunity to do so at a later point in time as part of your application process.
Was Du mitbringen solltest:
- Many years of expertise in development and operation of ML data pipelines in a complex decentralized infrastructure
- Expert know-how in cloud environments and containerization (e.g. AWS, Docker)
- DevOps skills (Python, Bash, Git, Docker, CI/CD)
- Hands-on experience with infrastructure as code (e. g. AWS CloudFormation, Terraform)
- A strong desire to pair-program!
- Experience in working with large amounts of data with Apache Spark
- Experience in designing and operating high-performance APIs
- Know-how in search technologies in e-commerce
Was wir dir bieten:
- Our tech stack is state of the art, and you will be actively shaping it.
- A valued working environment, experts-know-how as well as the possibility for your personal development - this is what we stand for.
- You design your working day due to flexible working time, digital time recording and the possibility of mobile work.
- Be part of our culture, discover fresh ideas and much more benefits of the working environment of our team.
Bitte bewerbe dich schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer
richte bitte an:
Otto (GmbH & Co KG)