Senior Backend Developer - Search *
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
As Senior Backend Developer - Search * you utilize your extensive Java Knowledge to migrate our Product Services into the AWS Cloud together with the Backend / Search Dev-Team. You contribute in the optimization of performance and capacity of the technical processes that help us transfer our product data between the ERP-System and our Shop. You join an international and ambitious team with a defined team spirit, and that works with conviction in an agile mindset. In this role, you find an open and personable environment, that frequently challenges itself with new tech and that puts a high priority on automation, quality and maintainability.
As a senior developer, you are an active participant in and driver of technical discussions, showing self-reflection, analytical thinking and high quality awareness. You seek consent in your decision making process, with a clear focus on cost-benefit and maintaining positive relationships with your colleagues and stakeholders.
- Multiple years of experience working as Java Backend Developer, ideally with web and e-commerce technologies
- Either an educational background in computer sciences (vocational training or university degree) or an adequate working experience
- Extensive experience in coding and refactoring of complex microservice architectures and the migration of applications into the AWS Cloud
- Profound knowledge in the development with Java, SpringBoot, and REST are a must
- Ideally, you already gained experience with SOLR and Kafka
- Well-versed in setting up and writing tests with the frameworks JUnit and Mockito
- You value a fast and stable deployment process, to that end you have acquired profound skills in working with Git, Maven and Jenkins
- First experience with Terraform is advantageous
- Relational databases, their structuring, editing and querying with SQL are no mystery to you
- Your skills in Bash-Scripting are on a professional level
Was wir dir bieten:
- Organized and structured onboarding by colleagues who are familiar with our product
- An interesting job in and with an agile development team
- Motivated colleagues who want to move things and make a difference
- An open culture in which your feedback is desired
- Exciting projects within the restructuring of our product services and migration to AWS
- Great technical freedom of design in cooperation with the team and according to your professional development
- To relax between concentrated programming, a kicker table, a ping-pong table or our rooftop terrace with a view over Berlin and the "Marktplatz" are waiting for you to chill out or exchange ideas with colleagues.
Curious? Then get to know us. Take a look at our career site and apply direct online. We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact person: Maximilian Schlutter
* We expressly state that we kindly welcome all prospective candidates, regardless of sex, nationality, ethnicity, religion, belief, disability, age or sexual identity.
MYTOYS GROUPBegeistert? Dann erlebe myToys.de und bewirb Dich jetzt bevorzugt online mit Deinen vollständigen Unterlagen inkl. Angabe Deines Gehaltswunsches.
Potsdamer Straße 192