Senior Backend Developer *
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
As a Senior Backend Developer *, you join a newly formed team within our Shop IT department and take responsibility for the restructuring and further development of our checkout area. Your main objective is the re-development of web services and functionalities for the checkout. Furthermore, you will participate in the migration of existing applications to the AWS cloud and support the team in the implementation of a microservice architecture therein.
- You have experience in agile software development after SCRUM / Kanban and to you, their values are more than guidelines on a piece of paper
- You have extensive experience with JAVA, SpringBoot, and SpringMVC and a deep understanding of REST, JPA / Hibernate, and SOAP
- The testing framework JUnit and Mockito are like a second home for you
- A fast and secure deployment process and CI / CD are important to you, in that regard you have been a long-time user of Maven and are well-versed in Jenkins
- You are an expert with relational databases and their set-up, manipulation or query with SQL
- Ideally, you have professional experience in shell scripting and first experience with AWS and microservices
- IT security compliance is as natural to you as clean code, because it invokes sustainable high-quality software development, and self-driven control initiatives
- You have an information technology background (IT specialist or university degree) or are lateral entrant with relevant multi-year professional experience in web / e-commerce development
Was wir dir bieten:
- Organized and structured onboarding by colleagues who are familiar with our product
- An interesting job in and with an agile development team
- Motivated colleagues who want to move things and make a difference
- An open culture in which your feedback is desired
- Exciting projects within the restructuring of our checkout and migration to AWS
- Great technical freedom of design in cooperation with the team and according to your professional development
- To relax between concentrated programming, a kicker table, a ping-pong table or our rooftop terrace with a view over Berlin and the "Marktplatz" are waiting for you to chill out or exchange ideas with colleagues.
* We expressly state that we kindly welcome all prospective candidates, regardless of sex, nationality, ethnicity, religion, belief, disability, age or sexual identity.
MYTOYS GROUPBegeistert? Dann erlebe myToys.de und bewirb Dich jetzt bevorzugt online mit Deinen vollständigen Unterlagen inkl. Angabe Deines Gehaltswunsches.
Potsdamer Straße 192