Senior Backend Developer *
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
As a Senior Backend Developer * you will join a team within our Shop IT department that will transform the checkout in 2020 into a modern software system consisting of micro services and migrate it to the AWS Cloud. As a strong team player, you will need to take responsibility for individual tasks and sub-projects for the restructuring and further development of the checkout area at an early stage.
The tasks that lie ahead of you offer many opportunities to work with the team to shape and drive forward.
- The work in agile software development according to SCRUM / Kanban is already everyday life for you, and you see in the consideration of the corresponding values the essential basis for a successful product development in the agile framework / work paradigm.
- Structured experimentation to achieve customer benefit efficiently is a normal procedure for you.
- In stressful situations you stay relaxed and follow the solution finding professionally.
- You have an open and persuasive style of communication and can, for example, illustrate difficult issues and complex relationships.
- You have extensive experience with JAVA, SpringBoot, SpringMVC, and a deep understanding of REST, JPA / Hibernate, and SOAP.
- You feel at home in the testing frameworks JUnit and Mockito.
- A fast and secure deployment process in conjunction with CI / CD is important to you, which is why you prefer to work with Maven but have also had extensive experience with Jenkins.
- You are an expert in relational databases and their structuring, editing and querying with SQL.
- Ideally, you have experience in shell scripting and initial knowledge of microservices and AWS development.
- You have a background in IT (education or university degree) or are a career changer with relevant, several years of professional experience in Web / e-commerce.
Was wir dir bieten:
- An interesting job in and with an agile development team
- Competent and motivated colleagues who want to make a difference together with you
- An open culture, where your feedback is desired
- Exciting projects within the restructuring of our checkout or the migration to AWS
- Great technical freedom of design in cooperation with the team and according to your professional competence
- For relaxation between concentrated programming work, a foosball table, a table tennis table or our roof terrace with a view over Berlin and the "market place" are waiting for you to linger or exchange ideas with colleagues
* We expressly state that we kindly welcome all prospective candidates, regardless of sex, nationality, ethnicity, religion, belief, disability, age or sexual identity.
MYTOYS GROUPBegeistert? Dann erlebe myToys.de und bewirb Dich jetzt bevorzugt online mit Deinen vollständigen Unterlagen inkl. Angabe Deines Gehaltswunsches.
Potsdamer Straße 192