Setzen Sie Zeichen:
RISK IDENT is a young and fast-growing software development company based in Hamburg, Germany. Founded in 2012, our team became one of the market leaders within fraud prevention in a very short period of time. Today, RISK IDENT has a strong customer base, the majority of our customers coming from e-commerce, telecommunications and financial services. We secure more than 50 billion euros of annual turnover against fraud for our customers. We are an established start-up with an innovative SaaS business model. Our target markets are Europe and the United States. We have an excellent market position and are financially backed. Today, our team consists of more than 75 people at our HQ in Hamburg, with every single one of them loving what they do. We are always on the lookout for new challenges and for smart people to accompany us along the way!
We have cross-functional and self-organized product teams that work in the OKR framework (objectives and key results). Our teams are tailored to best reach our OKRs, which implies transforming team structures and an ever changing environment. That is why we are looking for Scrum Masters to support our teams to become the most productive as soon as possible. As a Scrum Master at RISK IDENT, you enable individuals and teams to best focus on their work by removing obstacles, optimizing team-internal as well as cross-team processes and strengthening an environment of trust.
Was Sie erwartet:
- You own all agile processes and are okay with "Scrumban” - you enable teams to make an educated decision about which method best suits their needs, instead of making them use one
- You organize efficient collaboration and remove obstacles
- You strive for continuous improvement and foster an instant-feedback environment
- You protect the teams against unplanned and unauthorised intervention during sprints
- Together with HR and POs, you stay in touch with all team members, collect their feedback and have an eye on their happiness
- You function as a facilitator between the product teams and all stakeholders
Was Sie mitbringen sollten:
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master
- You have excellent communication skills, especially in English (German not required)
- You know agile methodologies by heart (Scrum, Kanban, Design Thinking, etc.)
- You are passionate about strengthening the agile mindset of fellow Riskies
- You have a proven record of implementing and constantly optimizing processes to improve efficiency as well as productivity
- You are straightforward and able to ask the right questions at the right time in order to identify problems and enable people to solve them
- You are an inspiring and dynamic personality who motivates people to strive for more
- You are familiar with steps and tools of a state-of-the-art software development process (JIRA, Git, Continuous Delivery, etc.)
Was wir bieten:
- Public transport allowance
- Lunch allowance
- Free choice of hardware, IDE and everything else you might need to be able to work efficiently
- Budget for conferences, trainings, etc.
- The chance to play an active role in shaping our growing startup
- Flat hierarchies and short decision making processes
- A team of experts that allows you to learn something new every day
- The possibility to overtake responsibility and to realize your own ideas - from day one
- Language classes (German and English) at no charge as well as regular team events
- Regular workout sessions at no charge outside the office (shower in the office)
- Attractive discounts at various partner shops and gyms
- Very modern and nice offices in Hamburg’s HafenCity where you also find a soccer and ping pong table, all kind of drinks and organic fruits at no charge and everything you need to feel comfortable
- Relocation support: constant contact person, issuing documents, help with public offices, translation support, etc.
If you would like to apply, please use the application button below. Your application should include your desired salary as well as your earliest possible starting date. Thank you!
Bitte bewerben Sie sich
schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer
richten Sie bitte an:
Am Sandtorkai 50
+49 40 228 681 058