Scrum Master / Agile Coach *
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
As a Scrum Master / Agile Coach *, your field of activity is the Shop IT with 6 international teams in Berlin. You will also be working closely with the other IT departments and the Product Owners' organizational unit, with the goal of effectively shaping and advancing team development and agile process loyalty. In addition to working with the development teams, as part of the leadership team, you also help the IT organization to evolve in the spirit of agility and new work. We bring different mindsets from management 1.0 to 3.0 together. You see yourself hereby as a lateral leader, driven by the inner conviction of the advancement of IT teams, so that ultimately, we can offer the end customer a maximized experience.
As a leadership team we are diverse in our backgrounds and skill sets. Currently we are looking for an Agile Coach who has experience in software engineering to add some technology knowledge to our mix. Someone who uses his or her knowledge to guide the team to find their own solution for the specific topic.
Our hard requirements, which means we need to see them in your CV
- Although agility is greater than Scrum, you have extensive theoretical and practical knowledge of this framework for at least three years; knowledge about Kanban is a bonus
- You have experience on coaching a development team, especially on refining, estimating and maintaining the product/sprint backlog to ensure timely delivery of the Sprint goals
- You have proven your moderation and communication skills to converse with developers on problem solving as well as building strong relationships with team
- You do not only understand the Software Development Life Cycle and Operations, but you are also able to teach it to tech and non-tech audience
- You can provide both ideas and experiences when it comes to redefining classical leadership in an agile context
- Proven experience in the hiring of top talents as well as building and leading technology cross functional teams
- Domain knowledge of digital business such as e-commerce, content management or similar is a plus
- You are fluent in English in any form [We have German classes as an offer for you, but the daily work in the IT is in English]
Our soft requirements, which means we will be asked you about it in a job interview
- You are enthusiastic about the daily work with people and you are approaching them as an agile diplomat who can eloquently represent and visualize his or her arguments
- You promote team development, self-organization and responsibility in the sense of the agile manifesto
- You enjoy analyzing the current status and then offering alternatives for finding solutions
Was wir dir bieten:
- Organized and structured onboarding by colleagues who are familiar with our product
- An interesting job in and with an agile development team
- Motivated colleagues who want to move things and make a difference
- An open culture in which your feedback is desired
- Great technical freedom of design in cooperation with the team and according to your professional development
- To relax between concentrated programming, a kicker table, a ping-pong table or our rooftop terrace with a view over Berlin and the "Marktplatz" are waiting for you to chill out or exchange ideas with colleagues.
* We expressly state that we kindly welcome all prospective candidates, regardless of sex, nationality, ethnicity, religion, belief, disability, age or sexual identity.
MYTOYS GROUPBegeistert? Dann erlebe myToys.de und bewirb Dich jetzt bevorzugt online mit Deinen vollständigen Unterlagen inkl. Angabe Deines Gehaltswunsches.
Potsdamer Straße 192