Scala Developer FRIDA One (f/m/d)
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
We are looking for another Scala Developer (f/m/d) to join our product development team FRIDA One. FRIDA enables our customers’ fraud managers to decide whether a transaction is fraudulent or not, and how it is connected to other transactions so one can quickly react on it to prevent payment defaults.
FRIDA One is the backbone of our company serving more than 20 customers in production. We use a modern tech stack, e.g. Scala, Play Framework, Postgres, PostGIS, ZIO, and Scalaz. We use functional programming constructs and optimise our product for performance and scalability. Following agile methods, the team works in Kanban and uses artefacts from Scrum such as Dailies, Backlog Groomings and Retrospectives. The team collaborates on an eye to eye level, e.g. in pair programming sessions and code reviews. That is why we are looking for someone who wants to become an active, communicative and fun team member of FRIDA One. Someone who wants to get involved in actively shaping the future development of the product. The team works independently and owns their product. That means being responsible for the whole software lifecycle and deciding on your own how to implement requirements.
Help us to take FRIDA One to the next level to bring us one step further towards our vision of creating a world where online fraud no longer exists!
Was dich erwartet:
- Maintain the FRIDA One product ensuring scalability and stability
- Add new features and continuously improve the quality of FRIDA One
- Collaborate with other Riskies, e.g. in pair programming sessions and code reviews
- Be responsible for the full lifecycle of your code: from the initial idea through development and testing to deployment and operation
- Be responsible for the quality of what you deliver
Was du mitbringen solltest:
- Experience in Scala (mid- to senior-level), Postgres, and Slick (ZIO is a plus)
- Experience in building performant software
- Experience in functional programming and / or OOP
- You are a communicative team player who likes to discuss ideas openly, constructively and amicably
- You care about quality and testing, taking into account simplicity of your solutions
- You take over responsibility, give and take feedback, and share your opinion
- You have hands-on experience with operational environments, or desire to learn how your software runs and what it takes to operate it
Was wir dir bieten:
- The possibility to overtake responsibility and to realise your own ideas - from day one
- The chance to play an active role in shaping our growing startup
- Collaborative environment in which everyone works on eye-level
- A team of experts that allows you to learn something new every day
- Budget for conferences, trainings, etc.
- Free choice of hardware, IDE and everything else you might need to be able to work efficiently
- Regular workout sessions at no charge (shower in the office)
- Nice office in HafenCity
- Relocation support: constant contact person, issuing documents, help with public offices, translation support, etc.
- And many more!
If you would like to apply, please use the application button. Your application should include:
- Your CV (PDF format)
- Motivational letter (PDF format) that describes why you want to work at RISK IDENT. Please make explicit what interests you in this position and our company
- Your desired salary (EUR gross per year)
Bitte bewerbe dich schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer
richte bitte an:
Am Sandtorkai 50
+49 40 228 681 058