Sales Manager (m/f)
Each employee in our 123 companies of the Otto Group contributes daily with innovative ideas
to bring us closer to our common goal: to become "Best in class" in all areas.
Zitra is a joint venture of the Otto group and JD.com located in Hamburg, Germany, and Peking, China. Thanks to the expertise and infrastructure of our partners our roots clearly lie in establishing superior e-commerce solutions for the European and Chinese market. Together with our know-how and network zitra connects brands and producers of any industry with the leading online sales channels worldwide. Learn more about Zitra on www.zitra.com or via vimeo: https://vimeo.com/161770689.
We are currently looking for a driven and experienced Sales Manager (m/f).
Your tasks are:
- You are a part of the Sales & Marketing Team and work as a hub with the different departments and our subsidiary in Peking in order to build up our international customer base.
- You work closely together with our Consultancy Team, developing market entry strategies for the Chinese and European e-commerce market.
- You plan and implement the B2B sales strategy for the European and Asian market in close cooperation with our top management level and you are responsible for reporting sales results to our investors.
- You are responsible for growing sales for both new consulting projects and prospective e-commerce customers. This includes the management of the entire sales process - from the initial contact with the prospective costumers all the way up to the negotiation on top level management and the successful closing of the deal.
- You are the first contact person to our international sales force and coordinate their sales activities.
- You plan and execute international acquisition events and develop B2B marketing campaigns and sales collateral in cooperation with our marketing department.
Our requirements are:
- You hold a bachelor’s degree, preferably in business administration.
- You have gained at least two years’ work experience in B2B sales of solutions/products in the international e-commerce or trade market.
- You enjoy sales and working in an international environment.
- You possess a high degree of both customer and solutions orientation and you are able to respond specifically to the needs of others.
- You are driven, motivated and manage yourself.
- You speak English fluently; other European languages such as Spanish or French are a plus not a must.
- Advanced power point skills and an eye for detail are a must.
If you are interested, please send us your complete application documents along with the salary requirements (annual salary) and the earliest possible starting date.
Please send your meaningful application with reference no.
+49 (0) 151 423 62297