(Remote) Senior Developer | JAVA | Technical Lead for B2B Retail (f/m/d)
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
We are a newly formed, international team and are taking a greenfield approach to redesigning the connection of online stores and platforms to OTTO from the ground up. This includes the distribution of product data, inventories, services, the receipt and forwarding of orders as well as their B2B billing - we bring it all together. Development follows the principle of "You build it, you run it.", i.e. DevOps with holistic responsibility in the team. We, that is eleven enthusiastic and helpful colleagues, are waiting for you in our Team Swordfish to really take off with you as Technical Lead!
Our Tech Stack:
- Google Cloud Platform | Java | Python | Github | data store | Kafka
Was Dich erwartet:
- As a senior developer, you take on the role of technical lead in the team and inspire the team with your analytical and innovative thinking.
- In an exciting and technically challenging domain, you work closely with the product owner and evaluate the technical feasibility of business requirements.
- Even during the conception of the applications you plan the later highly available and scalable operation of the software.
- Microservices and Event Driven Design are your world, with methods such as Test Driven Development, automated tests, pair programming and code reviews you ensure high quality in the team.
- Over and above your team boundaries, you are keen on technical exchange formats, further education and actively participate in the further development of our software landscape.
You are not sure if the position fits you? - Let's talk, because we want to get to know you! You want to experience your future team and your workplace live? - Apply and take the opportunity to participate in one of our stand-ups or reviews during the application process.
Was Du mitbringen solltest:
- You like to make strategic technology decisions and base them on requirements.
- You are confident in using Google Cloud services (Pub/Sub, Datastore, etc.), know how to use them and have experience with inter-cloud communication.
- You bring DevOps know-how to take responsibility for running software in addition to pure application development.
- You like to work according to agile working methods, cross-functional and in a team.
- You have strong communication skills and can easily communicate with your colleagues in English.
- Ideally, you have experience with serverless architectures (e.g. Cloud Functions in python or nodejs).
- You have already gained experience with container orchestration (kubernetes).
- You have already worked in distributed development teams? Great!
Was wir dir bieten:
- Work remotely within Germany if desired and come to the campus in Hamburg only on special occasions.
- Our tech stack is state of the art, and you will be actively shaping it.
- A valued working environment, experts-know-how as well as the possibility for your personal development - this is what we stand for.
- You design your working day due to flexible working time, digital time recording and the possibility of mobile work.
- Be part of our culture, discover fresh ideas and much more benefits of the working environment of our team.
Bitte bewerbe dich schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer
richte bitte an:
Otto (GmbH & Co KG)