Quality Engineer *
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
Our outstanding IT Shop is the core of our organisation and is responsible for the development and Maintenance of our platforms. In order to advance the digitisation of a Shop and content marketing, we are looking for continuous growth in our IT team as soon as possible!
As a Quality Engineer *, you’ll setup QA strategy for Mytoys Retail Media Platform. You will be the part of a team consisting of SDETs, SDEs Where you will make test Automation strategy and implement it. There are very few places where you can have this much customer and business impact.
These will be your tasks:
- Plan, coordinate and prioritize testing activities with the development team and stakeholders
- Perform Integration testing with third party API and other tools.
- Development of automated tests (included full automated reporting)
- Definition of requirements for tests created by the SW Developers (unit and system tests)
- Consultancy of SW engineers (e.g. what is important to care for at the diverse test types?)
- Responsible for test quality (e.g. are all edge cases covered?)
- Responsible for non functional testing (load- and performance tests)
- Responsible for system security (e.g. were all relevant security aspects considered and tested?)
- 5+ Years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer (QAE) or Quality Engineer (QE) or Software Engineer.
- Demonstrated ability to define test strategy and drive the quality of mid to large scale software systems.
- Experience of test automation frameworks/tools (e.g., SOAPUI, ReadyAPI, Cucumber), including full automated reporting.
- Experience working with software delivery methodologies, frameworks and best Agile practices and DevOps operations and integration of testing into the DevOps pipeline (in CI/CD)
- Experience with AWS Cloud Services and infrastructure as Code e.g, terraform, cloudformation is a plus.
Was wir dir bieten:
- Great Minions as working colleagues.
- A relaxed and flexible environment.
- Table Tennis & Table Soccer in the office.
- Competitive Salary.
- Free Drinks and Coffee/Tea.
- Training and Development in Madrid-Berlin locations.
- Home Office flexibility.
- Team building activities in Madrid/Berlin.
- Office located in Madrid Salamanca District.
Curious? Then get to know us. Take a look at our career site and apply direct online. We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact person: Amit Stoerkel
* We expressly state that we kindly welcome all prospective candidates, regardless of sex, nationality, ethnicity, religion, belief, disability, age or sexual identity.
MYTOYS GROUPBegeistert? Dann erlebe myToys.de und bewirb Dich jetzt bevorzugt online mit Deinen vollständigen Unterlagen inkl. Angabe Deines Gehaltswunsches.
Potsdamer Straße 192