Setzen Sie Zeichen:
Product Owner (m/f)
in Risk.Ident GmbH
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
As a Product Owner at RISK IDENT, you will be a member of one of our cross-functional teams, working towards optimizing our products for performance and scale with the help of agile methodologies. In our ever changing and innovative environment, you will be responsible for setting, prioritizing and managing the pipeline of features and functionalities of our product. The Product Owner role demands high communication capabilities, problem-solving skills and a passion for process improvement within a self-organizing team without team leads. Use this opportunity to have a big impact in fraud prevention and join us on our journey to fight the bad guys!
Was Sie erwartet:
- Be an important part of our cross-functional teams and significantly involved in the implementation of our product vision
- Understand and decide with us on the product’s development
- Together with the team define key results which pays into our product vision and objectives and monitor your achievements
- Be the interface between the team, stakeholders and the customers
- Maintain the product backlog, write user stories and define acceptance criteria together with the team
- Don’t lose sight of technical topics such as bug fixes and refactorings
- Together with the team carry out the sprint planning, grooming and reviews
- Observe the market and industry trends and share this knowledge
Was Sie mitbringen sollten:
- You have 2-5 years of experience as a product owner in an agile, cross-functional team
- You have been in charge of complex software development projects as product owner
- You feel comfortable in speaking and writing in both English and German
- You are able to clearly communicate requirements to the cross-functional team
- You know agile processes and methods like the back of your hand
- You are a real team player
- You are a networker who knows how to inspire and convince colleagues and stakeholders
- You have a quick grasp and enjoy familiarizing yourself with complex topics
- You have experience reconciling user needs with technological challenges and business goals
Was wir bieten:
- Public transport allowance
- Lunch allowance
- Free choice of hardware, IDE and everything else you might need to be able to work efficiently
- Budget for conferences, trainings, etc.
- The chance to play an active role in shaping our growing startup
- Flat hierarchies and short decision making processes
- A team of experts that allows you to learn something new every day
- The possibility to overtake responsibility and to realize your own ideas - from day one
- Language classes (German and English) at no charge as well as regular team events
- Regular workout sessions at no charge outside the office (shower in the office)
- Attractive discounts at various partner shops and gyms
- Very modern and nice offices in Hamburg’s HafenCity where you also find a soccer and ping pong table, all kind of drinks and organic fruits at no charge and everything you need to feel comfortable!
- Relocation support: constant contact person, issuing documents, help with public offices, translation support, etc.
If you would like to apply, please use the application button below. Your application should include your desired salary as well as your earliest possible starting date. Thank you!
Bitte bewerben Sie sich schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer 03001435 richten Sie bitte an:
Am Sandtorkai 50
040 22868 1057