Setze ein Zeichen:
Product Owner (f/m/d)
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
At collectAI we reinvent the way payment reminders and debt collection are done today. We deliver state-of-the-art technology to ensure smart digital communication with our client’s customers and smooth payments of open invoices. With our solutions we enable our clients to balance between collection rates, costs and customer retention. At the same time we fundamentally improve the customer experience, putting the needs and behaviour of the end consumer to the centre of our solutions.
Founded in 2016, collectAI is a subsidiary of the Otto Group, Germany’s largest e-commerce retailer. Our team comprises 45 passionate experts from 15 different nationalities with technological, financial and business backgrounds.
As a product owner at collectAI you are owning a dedicated part of our software platform which is the basis for our solutions. You will be part of a team of 3 product owners and work together with one of our agile teams of software developers.
Your key responsibilities:
- Understand our clients and customers needs and turn them into valuable functionality.
- Conceptualize proper solutions and break them down in epics and user stories.
- Ensure a feasible story scope to have a fast time to market and short feedback cycles.
- Define clear requirements and impart success criterias to the team in order to make high quality expectations come true.
- Use the team backlog as a tactical instrument where dependencies and risks are reflected in order to help the team members to achieve their commitments.
- Make value driven decisions on priorities everyday.
- Manage stakeholder expectations.
- Align with the other product owners and maintain a common company roadmap.
Your mindest and skills:
- Modern leadership personality to make the team follow you naturally.
- Encouraged get-things-done mentality to ensure fast delivery and short feedback cycles.
- Highly communicative to manage stakeholders expectations and pull feedback right away.
- Analytical skills to comprehend the real success criterias for the business and turn into valuable functionality.
- Deep technical understanding to talk to developers on eye level.
- Minimum 3 years experience in working in agile environments as product owner.
- Work experience with data teams in the fintech or online marketing area as a plus
- English and German written and spoken fluently.
What we offer
- Self-responsibility and encouragement to realize your own ideas
- Goal oriented company mindset with agile and self-organized teams
- Modern working environment located in the Hafencity of Hamburg
- Well-funded and part of Germany’s largest online retailer, The Otto Group
- Corporate benefits such as gym membership, shopping discounts and job ticket
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply either in German or in English on our Website for the attention of Sebastian Hoop.
Was dich erwartet:
Was du mitbringen solltest:
Bitte bewerbe dich schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer
richte bitte an:
collect Artificial Intelligence GmbH