Product Owner (f/m/d) - Data Product Management
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
We are a Hamburg-based FinTech company that empowers enterprise customers with a software platform for digitising end-customer invoices and dunning processes.
Based on artificial intelligence, we combine digital communication channels with a variety of payment methods. Our mission is to use smart technology to make the previously analogue payment processes for customers and companies intelligent and convenient.
With our comprehensive software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution, we optimise the customer journey of customers of banks, e-commerce and mobility companies, energy providers, insurers and telecommunications providers, among others, with industry-specific, innovative features. We enable our clients to balance between collection rates, costs and customer retention. At the same time we fundamentally improve the customer experience, putting the needs and behaviour of the end consumer to the centre of our solutions.
Founded in 2016 in the innovation incubator of Otto Group Digital Solutions, we are part of Europe's largest e-commerce group, the Otto Group. Our team comprises 45 passionate experts from 15 different nationalities with technological, financial and business backgrounds.
Was Dich erwartet:
As a product owner at collectAI you are owning a dedicated part of our software platform which is the basis for our solutions. You will be part of a team of 3 product owners and work together with one of our agile teams of software developers.
Your key responsibilities:
- Understand our clients and customers needs
- Together with our data team you conceptualize and build products that empower our B2B customers through data
- Analyse and explore the data of our B2B clients to identify opportunities where data-based services meet their business needs and build those services with your team. Integrate them with your product peers into our account receivables platform.
- Conceptualize proper solutions and break them down in epics and user stories.
- Ensure a feasible story scope to have a fast time to market and short feedback cycles.
- Define clear requirements and impart success criteria to the team in order to make high quality expectations come true.
- Use the team backlog as a tactical instrument where dependencies and risks are reflected in order to help the team members to achieve their commitments.
- Make value driven decisions on priorities everyday.
- Manage stakeholder expectations.
Your mindest and skills:
- Minimum 4 years Professional experience as a Product Owner in an agile environment
- Previous experience in working with data teams i.e. data scientists and data engineers and the development of data driven products based on ML/AI is required - either as a Developer or as Product Manager
- Sound data science knowledge and data analytics skills.
- SQL knowledge is desirable
- Modern leadership personality to make the team follow you naturally.
- Encouraged get-things-done mentality to ensure fast delivery and short feedback cycles.
- Highly communicative to manage stakeholders expectations and pull feedback right away.
- Analytical skills to comprehend the real success criteria for the business and turn into valuable functionality.
- Work experience in the fintech, banking or payments area as a plus.
- English and German written and spoken fluently.
Was Du mitbringen solltest:
Was wir dir bieten:
- You will become part of our international team of experienced technology and business experts.
- A modern working environment in Hamburg's Hafencity with the inspiring flair of a fast growing start-up and innovative product development, goal oriented company mindset with agile and self-organized teams.
- A professionally challenging industry environment as well as active knowledge transfer and best practice exchange within the team.
- A high degree of self-responsibility and encouragement to realize your own ideas.
- A value driven company mindset, with self-organizing agile teams.
- Well-funded and part of Germany’s largest online retailer, The Otto Group. - Corporate benefits such as gym membership and shopping discounts as well as public transport ticket, fresh fruits and company events.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your application either in German or in English for the attention of Florian Arrow to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bitte bewerbe dich schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer
richte bitte an:
collect Artificial Intelligence GmbHhttps://apply.workable.com/collectai/j/30CAFBC807/
Am Sandtorkai 50