Setzen Sie Zeichen:
Product Manager E-Commerce (f/m)
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
Our Product Team further improves our self-developed Shopping-Platform and gives our customers the chance to shop across four separate Online Shops at the same time. To further customize our customer’s shopping experience, we are looking for you. As a Product Manager E-Commerce (f/m) you will work on different features and applications, from the first draft to the final release. You will have unfiltered access to all our teams within Design, Analytics, Marketing and Engineering – all located in-house. Your personal focus is put the hypothesis analysis based on KPIs, the requirements gathering,Sprint planning as well as execution and review of the releases. There are hundreds of ideas within the organization – you will collect, prioritize and translate these into a continuous backlog for the teams. As a Product Manager you work directly on the Shop and are the agile lead for the projects.
- You successfully completed studies of Business (ideally with focus onIT) or Communications
- You have proven experience with agile Product Management in an e-Commerceenvironment
- You have excellent skills in communication and a self-organized workingstyle
- You have a real interest for analytics and a deep understanding ofrelevant KPIs
- You bring the ability and mindset to work with and in different teams
- You understand and speak German language and want to improve it with ourhelp
Was wir bieten:
- An attractive, modern workplace in the heart of Berlin
- A motivated team that welcomes innovation
- Exciting challenges with large impact on our millions of customers and a great deal of personal responsibility
- The daily opportunity to use and develop your own strengths
- Individual development opportunities, room for new ideas and flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours for independent working and optimum compatibility of family and career
Ihr Ansprechpartner: Isabelle HoffmannBegeistert? Dann erleben Sie myToys.de und bewerben Sie sich jetzt bevorzugt online mit Ihren vollständigen Unterlagen inkl. Angabe Ihres Gehaltswunsches.
Potsdamer Straße 192