Product Lead - Checkout & Data Stream *
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
As Product Lead - Checkout & Data Stream * within the division Platform Management, you take a key role in defining the success of our multi-shop platform that reaches more than 7 million customers. We are on an exciting journey, as we plan to implement new state of the art technology for our Checkout and for our product data. As Product Lead you will be responsible for a team of experienced and junior product managers for Checkout and Data Stream. You will lead the process of product envisioning, roadmapping and concept creation for your products. Furthermore, you will be a sparring partner and help the product managers with the prioritization and conception of new product ideas, while training them in new product management tools and methods, and discussing technology decisions together with IT.
Additionally, you are in constant exchange with UX/UI, Analytics, and stakeholders from Marketing and Finance to better understand our customers' needs. We look for an experienced product owner who lives for optimizing products, gets excited by digging deeper into new technology and who loves to inspire a team. If this sounds like your next role, then we are looking forward to receive your application.
- 5+ years working experience in a product management role, leading a technical and demanding product team autonomously in an agile environment, for web and mobile consumer products, ideally in e-commerce
- First leadership experience would be ideal, but excellent communication skills (both speaking and writing), being able to create great concepts out of ideas, as well as a heart for developing people, are a must
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant fields, such as Computer Science or Business, or you can compensate with distinct work experience
- A good understanding of software architecture and technology like Kafka and SOLR, to feel confident to discuss technical requirements with lead developers
- You have strong organizational skills and you know how to handle ambiguity with ease
- You are energetic, result-oriented and pragmatic
- You apply a strong, positive attitude and overcome challenges with passion and creativity
- As an interface between numerous stakeholders from different countries, we require a business proficiency in English and preferably also in German
Was wir dir bieten:
- An attractive, modern workplace in the heart of Berlin
- Working in an established E-Commerce company with start-up character, backed by the possibilities of the Otto Group
- High degree of responsibility and impact: Shaping the functionalities of one of the leading E-Commerce shops in Germany
- A motivated agile team that is looking forward to meet you
- Assistance in developing your personal and professional skills
- Flexible working hours
Curious? Then get to know us. Take a look at our career site and apply direct online. We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact person: Maximilian Schlutter
* We expressly state that we kindly welcome all prospective candidates, regardless of sex, nationality, ethnicity, religion, belief, disability, age or sexual identity.
myToys.de GmbHBegeistert? Dann erlebe myToys.de und bewirb Dich jetzt bevorzugt online mit Deinen vollständigen Unterlagen inkl. Angabe Deines Gehaltswunsches.
Potsdamer Straße 192