(On-site or Remote) Scala Developer (d/f/m)
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
At RISK IDENT, we develop online fraud prevention products to help our customers identify fraud before they face financial or image loss. We offer a device fingerprinting solution called DEVICE IDENT, and an all-in-one-solution for fraud management called FRIDA.
We recently decided to enforce our development teams which is why we are looking for Scala Developers (mid to senior level) for three different teams. All teams use Scala and functional programming paradigm, optimising performance and scalability. The tech stacks per team are slightly different, so let’s schedule a call to find out the best fit for your interests and skills.
Was Dich erwartet:
Each team has their own focus but with all of them you’ll be involved in shaping the team’s processes, have a say in what technology to use and how to implement new features, services and technical concepts. Generally, we are looking for active, communicative and fun team members who want to get involved in actively shaping the future development of our products!
- Own the team’s product / component ensuring scalability and stability
- Add new features and continuously improve quality
- Implement, test and operate services (mostly in Scala)
- Collaborate with other Riskies, e.g. in pair programming sessions and code reviews
- Be responsible for the full lifecycle of your code: from the initial idea through development and testing to deployment and operation
- Be responsible for the quality of what you deliver
Was Du mitbringen solltest:
- You have experience in Scala (mid- to senior-level), SBT & messaging systems such as Kafka
- You have experience in functional programming and / or OOP, and you understand the advantages of functional programming and strive to use it in your everyday work
- You have hands-on experience with operational environments, or the desire to learn how your software runs and what it takes to operate it
- You care about quality and testing, taking into account simplicity of your solutions
- You take over responsibility, give and take feedback, and share your opinion
- You are eager to constantly learn together with the team by doing code reviews, pair programming and feedback sessions
- Being familiar with Docker and related technologies (e.g. Kubernetes) is a plus
- You have good English language skills (German is not required)
Was wir dir bieten:
- The possibility to take over responsibility and to realise your own ideas - from day one
- Collaborative environment in which everyone works on eye-level
- A team of experts and helpful buddies that allows you to learn something new every day
- Very friendly and open environment
- Flexible remote work guideline with emphasis on team alignment
- Bi-weekly innovation days to pursue your personal / technical growth
- Budget for conferences, trainings, etc. and access to an online learning platform
- Free choice between Linux or MacOS on powerful mobile hardware, and everything else you might need to be able to work efficiently
- Public transport & lunch allowance
- Regular workout sessions at no charge (shower in the office)
- Bike leasing via JobRad with insurance allowance
- Attractive discounts at various partner shops and gyms
- Relocation support: constant contact person, issuing documents, help with public offices, translation support, etc.
- And many more!
Bitte bewerbe dich schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer
richte bitte an:
Am Sandtorkai 50
+49 40 228 681 058
Help us to take RISK IDENT to the next level and to bring us one step further towards our vision of creating a world where online fraud no longer exists! For additional information check out our website. If you would like to apply, please use the application button. Your application should include your CV (PDF format) and desired salary (EUR gross per year). Your contact persons are Katja Schimborski (HR Manager) and Jana Gilb (Director People & Culture). We are looking forward to your application!