(On-Site or Remote) Platform / DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
100% remote possible, but German residential address required
Become the Sherlock Holmes of the web and help our clients to detect the fraudsters among their customers. In this never ending race, we are beating the bad guys with technology!
As a Platform / DevOps Engineer (f/m/d) you are a member of the platform team which optimizes the current infrastructure providing the newest version of our fraud prevention software "Frida2”. We are looking for someone who has worked with Kubernetes and virtualisation/container technologies before. Troubleshooting distributed systems and complex technology stacks are nothing new for you. If you think the team will benefit from your creativity and motivation, take the next step in your career and be part of our growing company. An open mindset and your flexibility to adapt to situations and organise yourself will help you to deal with today's challenges of working remotely.
Was Dich erwartet:
- Participate in strategic infrastructure planning and implementation
- Collaboration with our Development teams to solve challenges around our software product
- Maintain and optimise our core services such as Kubernetes, MongoDB, Kafka and Elasticsearch
- Automation and configuration management via Ansible
- Configuration and optimisation of our Monitoring/Metrics infrastructure (Prometheus/Grafana)
- Be part of our OnCall rotation
Was Du mitbringen solltest:
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Linux is your choice of operating system (at least in the rack) and you feel comfortable with it
- Basic understanding of IP networking, Load Balancing, Firewalling
- You successfully write Ansible roles and have a solid understanding of at least one scripting language
- You get the concept of container orchestration via Kubernetes and related abstraction layers (We host our stuff on-premise)
- Bonus points for experience with JVM applications, MongoDB, Kafka and Elasticsearch
- A university degree won’t hurt, but we value practical knowledge more than formal education
- Good German and English language skills
Was wir dir bieten:
- The possibility to take over responsibility and to realise your own ideas - from day one
- Collaborative environment in which everyone works on eye-level
- A team of professionals that allows you to learn something new every day
- Very friendly and open environment
- Flexible remote work guideline with emphasis on team alignment
- Access to an online learning platform
- Free choice between Lenovo ThinkPad T-Series and 16” Apple MacBook, and free choice of operating system
- Public transport & lunch allowance
- Regular workout sessions at no charge (shower in the office)
- Attractive discounts at various partner shops and gyms
- Relocation support: constant contact person, issuing documents, help with public offices, translation support, etc.
- And many more!
If you would like to apply, please use the application button. Your application should include:
- Your CV (PDF format)
- Motivational letter (PDF format) that describes why you want to work at RISK IDENT. Please make explicit what interests you in this position and our company
- Your desired salary (EUR gross per year)
Your contact person is Tram Nguyen (Senior HR Manager). We are looking forward to your application!
Bitte bewerbe dich schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer
richte bitte an:
Am Sandtorkai 50
040 22868 1057