Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
Online fraud is organised crime, and on the rise. Every month we have to process over 10 million online transactions. So think about the scale of our software. Our product’s interface has to enable fraud managers to make decisions in real-time, based on our trained machine learning models. The challenge is to build an interface that makes our customers’ fraud managers quickly understand why we think a transaction is fraudulent or not and how it is connected to other transactions, so they can quickly react to it and prevent payment losses.
Was Dich erwartet:
Was Du mitbringen solltest:
- You have thoroughly experience with TypeScript
- You have backend experience with NodeJS, preferably with NestJs
- You have experience with at least one modern MV* framework for SPAs, preferably Angular
- You are proficient with fundamental front-end languages like HTML and CSS
- You have experience with database technologies such as MongoDB and ElasticSearch
- You have great problem solving skills
- You are familiar with basic DevOps operations related to Docker and Kubernetes
- You write clean code with proper documentation and tests
- You are a team player and a very good communicator
- You have excellent English language skills (German is not required)
Nice To Have
- You have experience with microservice architecture and SOLID principles
- You have experience with Reactive Programming - RxJS
- You have experience with CSS precompilers like SASS or LESS
- You have knowledge about ngrx/ngsx, Kafka, GraphQL
- You are familiar with test libraries like Jest and Cypress
- You are able to write CI/CD scripts preferably with bash and groovy for Jenkins
Was wir dir bieten:
- The possibility to take over responsibility and to realise your own ideas - from day one
- Collaborative environment in which everyone works on eye-level
- A team of experts and helpful buddies that allows you to learn something new every day
- Very friendly and open environment
- Flexible remote work guideline with emphasis on team alignment
- Bi-weekly innovation days to pursue your personal/technical growth
- Budget for conferences, trainings, etc. and access to an online learning platform
- Free choice between Linux or MacOS on powerful mobile hardware, and everything else you might need to be able to work efficiently
- Public transport & lunch allowance
- Regular workout sessions at no charge (shower in the office)
- Bike leasing via JobRad with insurance allowance
- Attractive discounts at various partner shops and gyms
- Relocation support: constant contact person, issuing documents, help with public offices, translation support, etc.
- And many more!
Bitte bewerbe dich schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer
richte bitte an:
Am Sandtorkai 50
+49 40 228 681 058
Help us to bring us one step further towards our vision of creating a world where online fraud no longer exists! For additional information check out our website If you would like to apply, please use the application button. Your application should include your CV (PDF format) and desired salary (EUR gross per year). Your contact person is Jana Gilb (Director People & Culture). We are looking forward to your application!