Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
100% remote possible, but German residential address required
Online fraud is organized crime, and on the rise. Every month we have to process over 10 million online transactions. Our product’s interface has to enable fraud managers to make decisions in real-time, based on our trained machine learning models. The challenge is to build an interface that makes our customers' fraud managers quickly understand why we think a transaction is fraudulent or not and how it is connected to other transactions to quickly react to it.
Was Dich erwartet:
Was Du mitbringen solltest:
- Backend: NodeJS with preferably NestJS
- Frontend: at least one modern MV* framework for SPAs, preferably Angular
- You have experience with Reactive Programming - ReactiveX | RxJS
- You are experienced in and passionate about building SPA (end to end)
- You know CSS3 and HTML5 well
- You are a team player and a very good communicator
- You have excellent English language skills (German is not required)
Nice To Have
- DevOps experience with Docker, Kubernetes and CI/CD setups with preferably Jenkins
- Experience with CSS precompilers like SASS or LESS
- Familiar with test specific tools / libraries like Jest
- Knowledge about Redux/ngrx/ngxs, webpack and GraphQL
Was wir dir bieten:
- The possibility to take over responsibility and to realise your own ideas - from day one
- Collaborative environment in which everyone works on eye-level
- A team of experts and helpful buddies that allows you to learn something new every day
- Very friendly and open environment
- Flexible remote work guideline with emphasis on team alignment
- Innovation days to pursue your personal/technical growth
- Budget for conferences, trainings, etc. and access to an online learning platform
- Free choice between Linux or MacOS on powerful mobile hardware, and everything else you might need to be able to work efficiently
- Public transport & lunch allowance
- Regular workout sessions at no charge (shower in the office)
- Bike leasing via JobRad with insurance allowance
- Attractive discounts at various partner shops and gyms
- Relocation support: constant contact person, issuing documents, help with public offices, translation support, etc.
- And many more!
If you would like to apply, please use the application button. Your contact person is Jana Gilb (Director People & Culture). We are looking forward to your application!
Bitte bewerbe dich schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer
richte bitte an:
Am Sandtorkai 50
+49 40 228 681 058