Machine Learning Engineer/Data Scientist (f/m/d)
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
In the last years, we have been growing a data science team, which is becoming an important part of the company. With over 20 years of experience as an online retailer and with over 7 million customers, our data points have practically limitless opportunities, which we are ready to experiment with further.
- As a Machine Learning Engineer/Data Scientist*, you will design, develop and implement new, high-performance data science services together with your data science colleagues, which will help our colleagues to improve the experience of our customers.
- You develop machine learning solutions and translate them into mircoservices. At the same time, you guarantee a high quality of service including the corresponding monitoring.
- You are responsible for the implementation of our MLOps approach and bring in your experience in the context of software delivery processes.
- Understanding of container technologies (such as Docker), and microservice architectures in the context of Big Data and experience in building CI/CD pipelines and Infrastructure as Code processes for cloud platforms (AWS or GC) is desirable
- You build data flows with relational and non-relational data using appropriate technologies in a hybrid cloud environment.
- In close cooperation with our IT department, you will support the development and improvement of our data science service landscape and thus help shape the future data architecture of MYTOYS Group.
- Degree with a scientific/technical focus or equivalent working experience
- 2 - 3 years of practical experience in the development/ live provisioning of data science services (ideally in the e-commerce sector) incl. profound experience with at least one of the following languages: Python, R, Java
- Very good knowledge of SQL/NoSQL Databases and confident handling of software development tools (e.g. Git, GitHub, IDEs, ...)
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills and high willingness to learn and enjoy an iterative, experimental approach
- You have a hands-on mentality, high degree of initiative and a structured way of working and very good language skills in German or English
Was wir dir bieten:
- A demanding and interesting role with a lot of autonomy, responsibility, and individual training opportunities
- Truly flexible working hours and self-reliant work for an optimal compatibility of family and job
- A great working environment in one of the largest e-Commerce Companies of Germany
- An open-minded working culture that allows your talent and personality to fit in
- A comfortable atmosphere with highly-motivated and competent team members
- Daily opportunities to play your strengths and evolve professionally
Neugierig geworden? Dann lerne uns kennen. Besuche dafür unsere Karriereseite und bewirb Dich direkt online. Wir freuen uns auf Dich!
Dein Kontakt: Martin Köhler
myToys.de GmbHBegeistert? Dann erlebe myToys.de und bewirb Dich jetzt bevorzugt online mit Deinen vollständigen Unterlagen inkl. Angabe Deines Gehaltswunsches.
Potsdamer Straße 192