Linux System Administrator (f/m/d)
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
Become the Sherlock Holmes of the web and help our clients to detect the fraudsters among their customers. In this never ending race, we are beating the bad guys with technology!
We are developing a large scale cloud service for fraud prevention on the JVM. As a Linux System Administrator (m/f/d) you will work together with the DEVICE IDENT team to bring our server infrastructure to the next level. You will help us improve the deployment of our Scala application and establish continuous delivery. Your comprehensive experience allows you to fulfil your duties autonomously and with a focus on quality and sustainability. Your good communication skills will contribute to the open, straightforward and respectful way the team is interacting with each other.
Was Dich erwartet:
- Server administration and provisioning
- Automation of deployment (Chef, Docker, Jenkins)
- Database administration: You help us maintain and improve our MongoDB setup; Postgres knowledge is a plus
- Configuration management, big plus if you have experience with on of these: Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Backup management
- Monitoring and Metrics: you help us to keep an eye on what really matters (currently we use Grafana and Graphite)
Was Du mitbringen solltest:
- A university degree won’t hurt, but we value practical knowledge more than formal education
- Scripting experience: we currently use a lot of Bash/Ruby but are flexible about that
- You are well-versed with nginx, HA / Load balancing and Firewalls, continuous delivery (Jenkins)
- Good English language skills (German not required)
- Experience with agile software development processes is a plus
- Bonus points for experience with JVM application
- Bonus points for experience with QA
Was wir dir bieten:
- The possibility to take over responsibility and to realise your own ideas - from day one
- Collaborative environment in which everyone works on eye-level
- A team of professionals that allows you to learn something new every day
- Very friendly and open environment
- Flexible remote work guideline with emphasis on team alignment
- Access to an online learning platform
- Free choice between Lenovo ThinkPad T-Series and 16” Apple MacBook, and free choice of operating system
- Public transport & lunch allowance
- Regular workout sessions at no charge (shower in the office)
- Attractive discounts at various partner shops and gyms
- Relocation support: constant contact person, issuing documents, help with public offices, translation support, etc.
- And many more!
If you would like to apply, please use the application button. Your application should include:
- Your CV (PDF format)
- Motivational letter (PDF format) that describes why you want to work at RISK IDENT. Please make explicit what interests you in this position and our company
- Your desired salary (EUR gross per year)
Your contact person is Jana Gilb (Director People & Culture). We are looking forward to your application!
Bitte bewerbe dich schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer
richte bitte an:
Am Sandtorkai 50
+49 40 228 681 058