Lead Software Engineer (f/m/d)
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
collectAI provides digitised, AI-based collection services to manage account receivables. Covering the end-to-end process from e-invoicing and dunning to debt collection. With a clear focus on helping clients balance between collection rates, costs and customer retention. Fundamentally improving the customer experience, putting the needs of the end-consumer at the centre of the service. We do this by using digital communication channels and payment solutions to innovate and digitise the invoicing, dunning and debt collection processes. Founded in 2016, collectAI is part of Otto Group, Germany’s largest e-commerce retailer.
Was dich erwartet:
We are looking for an experienced software engineer for one of our international software engineering teams. You will be technically leading a team of 3 engineers with a defined E2E responsibility scope of the cAI platform. You will work closely with product management and other development teams and you will guide and challenge your team towards good system design. You are a strong communicator and you enjoy working with people. Also you offer a hands-on engineering mindset with a good quality senses and aim to constantly improve the codebase you own.
Was du mitbringen solltest:
- You have a software engineering background and produced production ready code in the past
- You have technical leadership experience
- You have experience and/or interest in our tech stack:
- Node.js / Go
- AWS (EC2, S3, Lambda, etc)
- You are a strong team player and problem solver with a hands-on mindset
- You are a strong communicator being able to translate technical details to non technical people
- You have an agile mindset allowing you to navigate between business needs and technical debt
- You are fluent in English, any further languages are appreciated
Was wir dir bieten:
- An international team of experienced tech and business people
- A modern work environment located at Hamburg’s Hafencity
- Self-responsibility and encouragement to help you realize your own ideas
- A value oriented company mindset, with self-organizing agile teams
- Well-funded and part of Germany’s largest online retailer, The Otto Group
- Free choice of hardware and IDE
- Corporate benefits such as gym membership and shopping discounts, job ticket, food offers and company events
- German classes free of charge
If you interested in joining our team, please apply on our website either in German or in English for the attention of Andreas Taube.
Bitte bewerbe dich schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer
richte bitte an:
collect Artificial Intelligence GmbH