Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
Online fraud is organized crime, and on the rise. Every month we have to process over 20 million online transactions. Become the Sherlock Holmes of the web and help us build software that solves real fraud cases! In this never-ending race, we are fighting the bad guys with technology!
Our sysadmin team needs reinforcement and is looking for a Junior System Administrator (f/m/d). RISK IDENT operates services for its customers and its own needs in multiple data centers and the cloud. Offline? Not an option! Our standard is high-availability of our services, no matter if it is a customer system or an internal tool. The RISK IDENT system administration acts as infrastructure provider, operating the foundation for all services provided by RISK IDENT.
Was Dich erwartet:
As a Junior System Administrator (f/m/d) at RISK IDENT, you will have a variety of tasks. Setup user accounts, prepare new laptops and take care of the inventory. You help to solve the day-to-day challenges of the office IT: From user support to software issues to network connectivity, you've got the solutions at hand for MacOS, Linux and Windows.
In addition to your support activities, you manage cloud based services and constantly improve the office IT with smaller and larger projects. And should the office infrastructure become too small for you at some point... the data centers and more projects are waiting for you. All this is only a part of what you can expect. Expect the unexpected. Get to know us.
Was Du mitbringen solltest:
You will be a perfect match if you…
- are a team player and like to help
- like to work with MacOS and Linux during your day to day routine
- encrypt your hard drive
- are not afraid to use the console
- also think printers are hating mankind
- have (basic) scripting skills
- know your way around basic networking, how NAT and VLAN work
- are willing to participate in the on-call rotation
- have good written and spoken English and ideally also German skills (but not a must!)
It’s a plus if you…
- know what has super cow powers
- have worked with GitHub, Jira and Confluence before
- have skills in a programming language
- can configure Nginx and/or Apache
- have worked with Ansible before
This job is suitable for career starters.
Was wir Dir bieten:
- The possibility to take over responsibility and to realise your own ideas - from day one
- Collaborative environment in which everyone works on eye-level
- A team of experts and helpful buddies that allows you to learn something new every day
- Very friendly and open environment
- Generous remote work guideline with emphasis on team alignment
- Allocated time to pursue your personal/technical growth
- Internal coaching and training sessions
- Budget for conferences, trainings, etc. and access to an online learning platform
- Social Days, i.e. paid time off for volunteer work on a project close to your heart
- Free choice between Linux or MacOS on powerful mobile hardware, and everything else you might need to be able to work efficiently
- Public transport & lunch allowance
- Regular workout sessions at no charge (shower in the office)
- Bike leasing via JobRad with insurance allowance
- Attractive discounts at various partner shops and gyms
- Relocation support: constant contact person, issuing documents, help with public offices, translation support, etc.
- And many more!
Your contact person is Tram Reichart (Senior POW Manager). We are looking forward to your application!
Bitte bewerbe Dich schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer
richte bitte an:
Am Sandtorkai 50
040 22868 1059