Fullstack Drupal Developer *
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
As Fullstack Drupal Developer * you are the first to join and responsible for the design, development and documentation of complex solutions and their modifications. For a reliable and easy to scale product, you are able to work close to specifications, establish standards and use the most efficient tools. You will be working in an agile environment that encourages autonomy and decision making.
Your tasks include the breakdown of user stories into tasks and the explanation of the necessary technical efforts to the product owner, the estimation and refinement of epics, user stories and spikes during the sprints, the review of your colleagues’ code as they review yours, the configuration of Docker, Jenkins, AWS and Terraform and the in general the maintenance of a decoupled Drupal System with Frontend built in React.js.
- 5+ years of experience as a Software/Web Engineer
- 3+ years of experience in Drupal 8
- Experience with Decoupled Drupal and worked with Drupal Services and External API integration
- Able to solve Drupal problems with the standard Drupal-Way avoiding too much customization
- Knowledge of and experience in following Symantic versioning
- Proven track-record of creating clean code in the Symfony framework
- 1+ years of experience with unit and system tests, ideally also with load and performance tests
- Experience working with software delivery methodologies, frameworks such as Agile best practices and DevOps operations
- Bachelor’s/Master's degree in Computer Science, or similar technical field is plus
- Experience with AWS Cloud Services and Infrastructure as Code, f.e. Terraform or Cloudformation is a plus
- Very good English skills - written and spoken
Was wir dir bieten:
- Great Minions as working colleagues.
- A relaxed and flexible environment.
- Table Tennis & Table Soccer in the office.
- Competitive Salary.
- Free Drinks and Coffee/Tea.
- Training and Development in Madrid-Berlin locations.
- Home Office flexibility.
- Team building activities in Madrid/Berlin.
- Office located in Madrid Salamanca District.
Curious? Then get to know us. Take a look at our career site and apply direct online. We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact person: Amit Stoerkel
* We expressly state that we kindly welcome all prospective candidates, regardless of sex, nationality, ethnicity, religion, belief, disability, age or sexual identity.
MYTOYS GROUPBegeistert? Dann erlebe myToys.de und bewirb Dich jetzt bevorzugt online mit Deinen vollständigen Unterlagen inkl. Angabe Deines Gehaltswunsches.
Potsdamer Straße 192