Full-Stack Developer (f/m)
Each employee in our 123 companies of the Otto Group contributes daily with innovative ideas
to bring us closer to our common goal: to become "Best in class" in all areas.
collectAI provides digitised, AI-based collection services to manage account receivables. Covering the end-to-end process from e-invoicing, dunning to debt collection it helps clients balancing between collection rates, costs and customer retention. With this, collectAI fundamentally improves the customer experience, putting the needs and behaviour of the end consumer to the centre of the service. It uses digital communication channels and payment solutions to innovate and digitise the invoicing, reminder mechanism and debt collection process. collectAI, founded in 2016, is part of Germany’s largest e-commerce retailer, the Otto Group.
Your tasks are:
We are looking for software product creators who are passionated to join an agile and international team. As a Full Stack Web developer you are working in an agile, multi-cultural, product-oriented and self-organizing team. Together with your team you are responsible for coding, testing and operating node.js based services. You like to work in pairs and to help the team improving constantly.
Our requirements are:
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience with backend development
- You have built RESTful APIs and a strong understanding of distributed systems
- You have knowledge of cloud systems like AWS or others
- You have a very good understanding of Node.js and its eco-system
- You enjoy working in a cross-functional, agile team
- You have good English skills (spoken and written)
- An international team of experienced tech and business people
- Modern working environment located in the Hafencity of Hamburg
- Self-responsibility and encouragement to realize your own ideas
- Goal oriented company mindset with agile and self-organized teams
- Well-funded and part of Germany’s largest online retailer, The Otto Group
- Free choice of hardware and IDE
- Corporate benefits such as gym membership, shopping discounts and job ticket
- German class at no charge
Please send your meaningful application with reference no.
Am Sandtorkai 50