Full Stack Developer | Kotlin | Team Hopper (f/m/d)
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
We are Team Hopper, and are responsible for article recommendations, customer benefits and advertising at Otto.de. We work using a mixture of kanban, along with bits and pieces of scrum, like Dailies and Retrospectives. We practice CI/CD, and self manage not only our code and deliverables, but also our pipelines and infrastructure. We live pair programming!
Our Tech Stack:
Was Dich erwartet:
- You develop and administrate microservices.
- You collaborate with many other feature teams, e.g. Customer Insights.
- Utilization of bounded context inside the AWS Cloud via continuous delivery and automated environment setups.
- Agile software engeneering with parts of kanban, scrum, pair programming and test driven development.
Not sure if the position is right for you? We would be happy to get you in touch with the head of department Markus Mahler. Would you like to get to know how your future team and your workplace operate? You will have the opportunity to do so at a later point in time as part of your application process.
Was Du mitbringen solltest:
- Advanced Java-Knowledge and experience with Spring
- Agile mindset and pleasure in agile working methodes like BDD, TDD, continuous delivery, collective code ownership
- Joy for pair programming
- Experience with/in:
- Cloud computing environments (ideally AWS) | Kotlin | Microservices | NoSQL databases | REST | DevOps | TerraForm | Docker and/or Kubernetes
Was wir dir bieten:
- Our tech stack is state of the art, and you will be actively shaping it.
- A valued working environment, experts-know-how as well as the possibility for your personal development - this is what we stand for.
- You design your working day due to flexible working time, digital time recording and the possibility of mobile work.
- Be part of our culture, discover fresh ideas and much more benefits of the working environment of our team.
Bitte bewerbe dich schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer
richte bitte an:
Otto (GmbH & Co KG)