Frontend Developer – React *
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
At the core of our multi-shop platform - myToys, mirapodo and yomonda - lies a modern CMS and PIMS. And in order to advance the digitization of our product services and content marketing tools, we are building a new development team.
As Frontend Developer - React * you are the first to join and responsible for the design, development and documentation of complex solutions and their modifications. For a reliable and easy to scale product, you are able to work close to specifications, establish standards and use the most efficient tools. You will be working in an agile environment that encourages autonomy and decision making.
Your tasks include the breakdown of user stories into tasks and the explanation of the necessary technical efforts to the product owner, the estimation and refinement of epics, user stories and spikes during the sprints, the review of your colleagues’ code as they review yours, the configuration of Docker, Jenkins, AWS and Terraform, and you will be working with React App Binding and Drupal Decoupled Systems.
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a Frontend Developer / Web Engineer
- 2+ years of experience in developing with React - experience with PHP or Drupal is a plus
- Experience with Decoupled System and External API integration
- You have applied symantic versioning
- You have a deep understanding of clean code principles and can demonstrate your knowledge
- 1+ years of experience with unit and system tests - experience with load and performance test is a plus
- Experience working with software delivery methodologies, frameworks and best Agile practices, as well as DevOps operations and integration of testing into the DevOps pipeline (CI/CD)
- A Bachelor’s/Master's degree in Computer Science, or similar technical field is plus
- Experience with AWS Cloud Services and infrastructure as Code, e.g. Terraform or Cloudformation is a plus
Was wir dir bieten:
- Great Minions as working colleagues.
- A relaxed and flexible environment.
- Table Tennis & Table Soccer in the office.
- Competitive Salary.
- Free Drinks and Coffee/Tea.
- Training and Development in Madrid-Berlin locations.
- Home Office flexibility.
- Team building activities in Madrid/Berlin.
- Office located in Madrid Salamanca District.
Curious? Then get to know us. Take a look at our career site and apply direct online. We look forward to hearing from you!
* We expressly state that we kindly welcome all prospective candidates, regardless of sex, nationality, ethnicity, religion, belief, disability, age or sexual identity.
MYTOYS GROUPBegeistert? Dann erlebe myToys.de und bewirb Dich jetzt bevorzugt online mit Deinen vollständigen Unterlagen inkl. Angabe Deines Gehaltswunsches.
Potsdamer Straße 192