Setzen Sie Zeichen:
DevOps Linux Engineer (m/f)
in Risk.Ident GmbH
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
Become the Sherlock Holmes of the web and help our clients to detect the fraudsters among their customers. In this never ending race, we are beating the bad guys with technology!
We are developing large scale fraud prevention software on the JVM. As a DevOps Linux Engineer (m/f) you will work together with the cross-functional FRIDA teams to bring our infrastructure to the next level. You will help us to improve the deployment of our Scala application and establish continuous delivery. Your comprehensive experience allows you to fulfill your duties autonomously and with a focus on quality and sustainability. Your good communication skills will contribute to the open, straightforward and respectful way the team is interacting with each other.
Was Sie erwartet:
- Automation of deployment using Kubernetes / Helm, Docker & Jenkins
- Configuration management using Ansible and Terraform
- Sustainable infrastructure strategy planning
- Collaborating with other DevOps to have a common goal to scale our infrastructure
- Support our internal Software Developers with the DevOps processes
- Monitoring and Metrics: you help us to keep an eye on what really matters (currently we use Grafana, InfluxDB and ELK)
Was Sie mitbringen sollten:
- You have worked with Jenkins, Docker and Ansible before
- A university degree won’t hurt, but we value practical knowledge more than formal education
- Scripting experience: we currently use a lot of Bash / Python but are flexible about that
- You are well-versed with NGiNX, HA / Load balancing, Firewalls and continuous delivery
- Good English language skills (German not required)
- Experience with agile software development processes is a plus
- Bonus points for experience with JVM application and Kubernetes
Was wir bieten:
- Public transport allowance
- Lunch allowance
- Free choice of hardware, IDE and everything else you might need to be able to work efficiently
- Budget for conferences, trainings, etc.
- The chance to play an active role in shaping our growing startup
- Flat hierarchies and short decision making processes
- A team of experts that allows you to learn something new every day
- The possibility to overtake responsibility and to realize your own ideas - from day one
- Language classes (German and English) at no charge as well as regular team events
- Regular workout sessions at no charge outside the office (shower in the office)
- Attractive discounts at various partner shops and gyms
- Very modern and nice offices in Hamburg’s HafenCity where you also find a soccer and ping pong table, all kind of drinks and organic fruits at no charge and everything you need to feel comfortable!
- Relocation support: constant contact person, issuing documents, help with public offices, translation support, etc.
If you would like to apply, please use the application button or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application shall include your desired salary (EUR gross per year) as well as a motivational letter that describes why you would like to work at RISK IDENT. Your contact person is Jana Gilb (Head of HR).
Bitte bewerben Sie sich schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer 03001852 richten Sie bitte an:
Am Sandtorkai 50
+49 40 228 681 058
RISK IDENT is a young and fast-growing software development company based in Hamburg, Germany. Founded in 2012, our team became one of the market leaders within fraud prevention in a very short period of time. Today, RISK IDENT has a strong customer base, the majority of our customers coming from e-commerce, telecommunications and financial services. We secure more than 50 billion euros of annual turnover against fraud for our customers. We are an established startup with an innovative SaaS business model. Our target markets are Europe and the United States. We have an excellent market position and are financially backed. Today, our team consists of more than 70 people at our HQ in Hamburg, with every single one of them loving what they do. Come join us!