Setzen Sie Zeichen:
DevOps Linux Engineer (m/f)
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
Risk Ident is a young and fast growing software development company based in Hamburg, Germany. Founded in 2012 our team became one of the market leaders within fraud prevention in a very short period of time. Today, Risk Ident has a strong customer base, the majority of its customers coming from e-commerce, telecommunications and financial services. For our customers we secure more than 35 billion euros of annual turnover against fraud. We are an established start-up with an innovative SaaS business model. We have got an excellent market position and are financially backed by the Otto Group, Europe's second largest online retailer. Today our team consists of more than 70 people at our HQ in Hamburg, with every single one of them loving what they do. We are always on the lookout for new challenges and for smart people accompanying us along the way!
We are developing a large scale cloud service for fraud prevention on the JVM. As a DevOps Linux Engineer (m/f) you will work together closely with the development team to bring our server infrastructure to the next level. You will help us to improve the deployment of our Scala application and establish continuous delivery. Your comprehensive experience allows you to fulfil your duties autonomously and with a focus on quality and sustainability. Your good communication skills will contribute to the open, straightforward and respectful way the team is interacting with each other.
Was Sie erwartet:
- Administration of our Big Data Linux infrastructure
- Architecture planning
- Auto Provisioning of new servers and Scale out solutions
- Automation of deployment and configuration management: we are currently using Ansible but are open to alternatives (Docker, etc.)
- Database administration: we are currently using Elasticsearch, and will likely change / expand our stack (Spark, RocksDB, Redis, etc.)
- Monitoring and Metrics: You help us to keep an eye on what really matters (currently we use Grafana, InfluxDB and Sensu)
Was Sie mitbringen sollten:
- A university degree won’t hurt, but we value practical knowledge more than formal education
- Scripting experience: we currently use a lot of Python but are flexible about that
- You are well-versed with NGiNX, Jenkins, HA / Load balancing and Firewalls
- Good English language skills
- Experience with agile software development processes
- Bonus points for Scala and / or SBT skills
Was wir bieten:
With us you will have:
- The chance to play an active role in shaping our growing start-up
- Flat hierarchies and short decision making processes
- A team of experts which allows you to learn something new every day
- The possibility to overtake responsibility and to realise your own ideas - from day one
- Language classes (German and English) at no charge as well as regular team events
- Regular workout sessions
- Attractive discounts at various partner shops
- Very modern and nice offices in Hamburg’s HafenCity where you also find a soccer table, all kind of drinks and organic fruits at no charge and everything you need to feel comfortable!
If you would like to apply, please use the application button below. Your application shall include your salary expectations as well as your earliest possible starting date. Thank you!
Bitte bewerben Sie sich schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer 00286356 richten Sie bitte an:
Head of HR
Am Sandtorkai 50
+49 40 228 681 058