DevOps Engineer *
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
As DevOps Engineer * you work together with other DevOps Engineers, a Product Owner and a Technical Coordinator to support our dev-teams in the migration of our shop platform into the AWS Cloud. You contribute for example in scheduling and conducting workshops, as well as the development of commonly useful tools and plugins that will benefit all developer teams. On regular basis, alone or with your DevOps colleagues, you work autonomously inside the dev-teams and solve ad-hoc tasks. However, you can actively exert influence on our strategic direction of the shop migration into the AWS Cloud.
Self-motivated and direct, you interact with our stakeholders in German and English, and in collaboration find fitting solutions for myToys. You are an indispensable part of our Reviews, Plannings, and Retrospectives. Among your tasks is also the support of our international dev-teams in Madrid and Moskow; you support them from Berlin, regular travels are not part of this profile.
Furthemore, you support the operation of the onPremise shop components which are still waiting for the migration into the cloud.
The DevOps Team is continuously evolving in an agile manner and uses Kanban as well as Scrum; we are looking forward to your energetic participation.
- Profound Knowledge in working with AWS VPC, EC2, S3 and IAM - Elastic Beanstalk desirable
- Profound Terraform / Cloud Formation Knowledge (preferably Terraform)
- Several years of experience in handling Linux Distribution
- First experience in Coaching developer teams
- A thorough understanding of agile methods such as Kanban and Scrum
- Experience with Programming and Scripting Languages
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility
- Your English survives even conflict situations
- You possess analytical thinking and a structured working style
Was wir dir bieten:
- A demanding and interesting role with a lot of autonomy, responsibility, and individual training opportunities
- Truly flexible working hours and self-reliant work for an optimal compatibility of family and job
- A great working environment in one of the largest e-Commerce Companies of Germany
- An open-minded working culture that allows your talent and personality to fit in
- A comfortable atmosphere with highly-motivated and competent team members
- Daily opportunities to play your strengths and evolve professionally
Curious? Then get to know us. Take a look at our career site and apply direct online. We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact person: Maximilian Schlutter
* We expressly state that we kindly welcome all prospective candidates, regardless of sex, nationality, ethnicity, religion, belief, disability, age or sexual identity.
MYTOYS GROUPBegeistert? Dann erlebe myToys.de und bewirb Dich jetzt bevorzugt online mit Deinen vollständigen Unterlagen inkl. Angabe Deines Gehaltswunsches.
Potsdamer Straße 192